Night Before

Hey guys! Sorry this toooooookkk sooooo long to finish and upload!!!! I have been having writers block and everything...it sucked...

OK COMMENT, FAN, &VOTE!!!!

until next time: ENJOY!!!

Raine’s POV

            After we got out of the shower, I changed into my clothes and headed into the bedroom, I was waiting for Kade to finished in there before I started to do my hair and make-up. I heard a knock on the door and then a piece of paper went sliding under it. I picked it up and read it.

Dinner: 6:30.

            Was written on it. I check the clock and it read 5 o’clock. “Kade, dinner at 6:30.” I yelled at him.

“Ok! I’ll be out in a minute or two.” He said. I sat down on the bed and turned on the TV. Family Guy was playing, I got really into the show and I didn’t hear Kade come out of the bathroom. I freaked when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I let out a little scream and Kade started to laugh at me.

“You can use the bathroom now.” He told me, I nodded my head and turned off the TV. I headed back into the bathroom. I started to blow dry my hair, I wanted to try and curl my hair.

Dexter’s POV

            I was getting ready to go to dinner, I heard that all the rest of the shifters were hear and that the meeting was to be held tomorrow night. The meeting was the basic stuff, making sure that there weren’t any wars. Or anything. I have a feeing that a war is going to state, if this feeling about the werewolf girl is true…

Kade’s POV

            When Raine was finished getting ready, she had her hair curled in a perfect way. She was dressed in her black corset dress that I just loved. It showed the top of the tattoos. I went in her suitcase and found a beautiful black ribbon. I wrapped it around her next a couple times then tied it in a bow to the side.

“Thanks.” She said with a big smile on her face.

“You ready?” I asked her. She nodded her head, I put my arm in a triangle and she put her arm through mine. And we headed out the door. There were some guards standing outside the door to lead us to the dinning hall. The hallway was long and filled with paintings and other artifacts. We were walking on a red carpet. The guards were dressed in armor, they had swords strapped to their waist. We came to a double door, it was a beautiful wood. The one guard knocked then opened it for us. We headed inside to see the Blythe’s, Haig’s, and my parents. My mother stood up when she saw me enter with Raine. She came around the table and brought me into an embrace.

“It’s been too long son.” She whispered in my ear.

“Mom, I’ll like you to meet, my mate Raine.”

Raine’s POV

            His mother was a tall women, with long dark brown hair, it looked almost black. She had red eyes too. It was kind of scary to see but I didn’t mind it. “Hello, Mrs. Alchemy.” I said politely.

“Please honey call me Ellen.” She said with a sweet laugh. Then she gave me a hug. “Its very nice to meet my son’s mate.” She said, and headed back over to were Kade’s father sat. His father had red eyes too with short black hair. He gave me a smile, and  Kade pulled me towards are seats. We were seated next to his parents and across from me was Dexter. I was watching him, he was having a hard time not looking at me. I felt sad by this and I didn’t know why.

“Raine. Tell us about your tattoo’s” Mrs. Blythe said to me.

“There isn’t too much to say. Luna the Goddess chose me for something special. I don’t know what yet.” I told everyone, I saw Dexter looking at me, I gave him a tiny smile, in which he returned.

            I saw that his parents were watching us, they were wide eyed for s second then hide there emotions. I thought it was weird but then dinner was served and the room erupted in light conversation. Kade’s parents were asking us all kinds of questions, and I was happy to answer them.

Dexter’s POV

            She smiled at me, I watched my parents study us and then turn away I didn’t know what was going on here, and I needed to talk to her about this. See if she is feeling this way too. The dinner was nice they served all kinds of food, and I was happy to eat it.

            Hour later dinner ended and we all headed into the sitting room to talk to everyone. This was a normal night before the meeting only I wanted to only talk to Raine, she had such a beautiful  name. I headed over to where she sat with Elizabeth. She had the young girl on her lap playing with her. It was the cutest sight in the world.

            I looked at Raine in awe. She would make a great mother. I continued on my over to them. I watched Elizabeth turn me with a smile as I came closer.

“Dexter! Meet my new friend, Raine.” She said in her cheery voice.

“I met her earlier.” I told her. “Hello again Raine.”

“Hello Dexter.” She said. And then, “It was nice of you to take in such a wonderful little girl when she was lost.” She said it with a smile on her face.

“Thank you. I have a weakness for kids.” I told her with a shrug and a smile.

“I love kids.” She told me.

“Raine can I speak to you alone.” I asked her, my voice turning serious.

“Yes, of certain.” She told me and sat Elizabeth down.

“Go tell Kade, I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Elizabeth nodded her head and ran off to go find Raine’s mate.  Raine and me headed outside to talk, I didn’t know how to start this conversation off with.

“Raine.”  I said, She just kind of looked at me like she knew what I wanted to talk to her about.

“I have theses feelings about you.” I told her in a whisper.

Raine’s POV

“Raine, Dexter is your other mate, his family roles over all the cat shifters. You must mate with him. I want to change the future.” Luna told me.

“What happens?”

“A huge fight between wolves and cats, this is the only way to change that.” She whispered and then she was gone.

“Dexter, I know what you mean. I have those feelings too. I finally figure out what I was chosen for Luna just told me.” I told him with a smile and I couldn’t help but give him a hug.