Luna..

Chapter 1! PLEASE READ AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK>

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raine's POV

            I woke up laying in the middle of a snow covered field. There was a huge tree in the center. I sat up and my mother was sitting under it. I was confused one what was going on and I figure it must be a dream. I stood up and headed over to where my mother sat on the ground. My mother was a beautiful women, she had long black hair like mine and the brightest, softest blue eyes ever. My mother was my role model in life when I was younger. When I came closer my mother looked over to me and smiled, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Daughter." She said in her voice that was just magical.

"Mother." I said and I felt tears leak down my face. Her face turned to sadness, she stood up and hugged me. I hugged her back, after a little she pulled away and wiped my tears away.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." And she smiled at me, then said, "I'm glad you found your true mate." I looked at her confused.

"How did you know that? This is a dream." I said shaking my head.

"Its not." She whispered back. I stared at her confused, how is this not a dream. She smiled at me and placed her hand on my crest that Kade drew, my chest burned where she touched me. "Raine, my beautiful daughter, I'm here, and this is real." I felt tears sing at my eyes again, and I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

"I've missed you so much." I whispered in her ear.

"I know. I've missed you too." She kissed my forehead. "Down to business." She said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, I cocked my head to the side and stared at her.

"I was sent her by Luna."

"Luna? The Goddess of the moon?" I questioned her.

"Yes. She has chosen you for something, I do not know what." She told me. I watched my mother close her eyes and then placed her hand back over the crest. There was a burning sensation, it was comforting. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling. She started to speak in a different language that I couldn't understand.

"Seçilmişbir (The Chosen One)." She said, She lifted her hand away and the sensation was still there, then she said."Good bye my daughter." I felt my mother lips touch my forehead, when I opened my eyes she wasn't there anymore.

"Bye mom, I love you." I whispered. I was still in the field I walked over to the tree and looked up at it. It was just like the one mother wanted that year that she died. I sat down at the trunk of the tree and closed my eyes, my skin was still hot where she touched it.

            I woke up in my bedroom, Kade's arms were wrapped around my waist and he was still asleep. That was the weirdest thing ever to happen to me. I couldn't decide if it was real or not, part of me wanted it to be real and another part didn't. I moved out of his grasps and headed for the bathroom to get ready for the day, Today I was heading to the hospital with Faith for her check up. Today she got to find out what gender the baby was. I stopped at the closet long enough to grab a pair of purple skinny jeans and a 10 years t-shirt.

             I started the water and turning all the way to hot, I stripped off my night clothes and stepped in, My crest burned when I got the hot water on it, it felt like I had a cut there, I looked down and saw that there was more to the crest. I quickly finished and jumped out of the shower and ran to look in the mirror, on my crest was tribal designs behind the crest and down over my left side. None touched my breast it just followed down beside it. My breath caught in my throat as the realization of what happen last night, it was all real, there was no argument that it wasn't. What was I going to tell Kade? Will he think I'm crazy? No he can't I have proof that it happen. Not wanting to think about it right now, I got dressed. I walked past Kade still sleeping there, and headed out the door. Down stairs I saw that Faith was already awake and eating.

"Morning." She said when she saw me.

"Morning." I muttered back and headed for the fridge to grab something to eat.

"I made you a sandwich, you just got to warm it up." Faith told me, and I saw the sandwich wrapped in a paper towel. I pulled it out and placed it in the microwave.

"Thanks." I told her. The microwave dinged and I pulled out the hot sandwich, I headed over and sat down across from Faith. She let me eat in silence, after I was done she asked me, "Are you ready to go?" And I glanced up at the clock and found that it was almost time.

"Yes." I told her, we both stood up at the same time, I got to the door first, I held it open for Faith and we started for the doctors. We reached the hospital in about five minutes, we headed in, Faith went to go sit on the bed, while I sat in one of the chairs that was there.

"Dr. Anders." I called out.

"Coming." He said , in a matter of minutes he appeared before us. "Good morning, Raine and Faith."

"Morning." We both said together. The doctor headed over to Faith and started checking her blood pressure and all of that.

"Come with me." He said, Faith hopped out of bed and followed him to one of the back rooms that held the ultrasound machine. I headed back with her and she hopped into the bed, she pulled up her shirt to expose her belly and the doctor rubbed some of that jell stuff one. Then he started he was staring at the machine. After about ten minutes he announced, "Its a girl." He had a smile on his face, and so did Faith.

"Congratulations." I told her with a huge smile on my face as well. "Now I can throw you a baby shower!" I yelled excitedly. Faith just laughed at me, the doctor was rubbing off the jell, and Faith pulled her shirt down.

"Time to go tell Riley." She said. "Thank you Dr. Anders." And we headed on our way.