Losing Hope..

Hey guys.

FIrst off sorry, i said i was going to be drawing Raine's tattoo. but i havent had the time, im sorry about that. I will be when i get the time.

sorry again for this being short. :/

hope that you all like it.

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!! :D

Dexter’s POV

            The meeting was coming up soon, I wasn’t excited to be taking a little snow leopard with me. But I had to she was a royal. She had to go back with her kind anyways. It was good for her to be with cheetah shifters, she need to learn from her own kind. I let out a sigh, I didn’t want to go the meeting. I felt like something was going to happen, but I can’t tell if its good or bad. I’m hoping that it is good, but I cant be sure.

            There was a knock at the door and there stood the girl that I had to take with me. I still don’t understand how she ended up here. Halfway away from the snow leopard territory. I went to open the door and found the Blythe standing there.

“What?” I asked her a little too harsh.

“When do we leave?” She asked me, not meeting my eyes .

“Soon.” I told her. Then asked, “Are you packed?” She gave a nodded and headed down the hall. I stared after her and watched as she pulled out some suitcases, from her room. I turned around and headed to the bed, I checked and made sure that I had everything. It was going to be a long flight, and it was just going to be the girl and me. Great. I didn’t know how to act when I’m alone around kids. I let out another sign and I headed out of the room and down the hall carrying my suitcases.

“Blythe! We are leaving in 5.” I called out.

“Ok.” She called back.

Raine’s POV

            I watched as they put the truck on the jet and soon we were boarded. My heart was beating so fast, I was afraid to be on a jet of the first time. “Calm down.” Kade whispered in my ear when we took are seats in the plane.

“I’m trying.” I told him, I gave him a small smile. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

“Please fasten you seat belt, we are preparing to take off.” The pilot said. Kade fasten my belt and a few minutes later I felt the plane take off. I heard my heart beat in my ear, and I was breathing heavy.

“Calm down.” Kade said again. I nodded my head.

“You may now walk about the cabin.” The pilot said. I took off he belt and ran to the bathroom. I splashed some water in my face to try and calm myself down.

“Babe,” Kade said in a sexy voice, I turned my head towards him he had his shirt off and I couldn’t help but stare at his chest. He reached for my hand and I gave it to him.

“We have a hour flight, and there in a bed room.” He said pulling me into him. He started to kiss my neck and I gave a soft moan. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed room.

Todd’s POV

            My plane was working, I had a hidden camera in the planes cockpit. And the plane was going to go down soon. The pilots just drank some deadly coffee. In about 3…2…1..and they are down. And there goes the plane. I smiled to myself. I wont have to worry about them anymore.

Kade’s POV

            I felt the plane start to tip down wards. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my jeans. I ran out of the room and headed straight to the cockpit. I throw open the door and there laid the pilots dead.

“Damn it!” I yelled, I heard Raine come in behind me.

“Oh my god.” She said and I heard her start to cry. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her.

“It will be fine.” I told her.