Seperation

Hey everyone! Sorry i havent uploaded in forever with this story! I decided to try and write the next chapter today and i did! Please ENJOY!!! 

COMMENT

FAN 

VOTE

Raine’s POV

            We have been traveling for days now, it was so much faster when we went by plane. I wish Kade could get alone with Dexter, why didn’t Luna break mine and Dexter’s connection, since there was going to be a war, what was the point to the mating now? There wasn’t! Lucian and me were resting in a clearing just insideCanada. Lucian was out hunting, I decided to take a rest. It was hard to be away from Kade since we were fully mated now. I know that he knows that we left. He can only guess where. I hate to see how the pack is faring because of this choice I made.

            My head was resting on my paws, there was movement in the trees. Raising my head I tried to see what it was. My wolf fought for the control, I handed it over. If there was going to be a fight, my wolf was better at it. She let out a low growl in warning. A cheetah stepped out into the clearing. It hissed at me. Lucian came back then, he saw what was going on and shifted into his human form.

“Shift!” He ordered the cat. I shifted back into human form too. There was recognition in the cats eye and he shifted back, it was Dexter.

“Dexter!” I screamed and ran to him throwing my arms around his neck. He held me tight against him.

“Raine.” He whispered into my ear. I didn’t think we were close to the territory yet. “Is it really you? Or am I dreaming?” He asked me.

“Its me.” I told him, pulling my head back I kissed him.  “Dexter this is my brother Lucian.” I introduced my brother to him when I pulled away.

“Nice to meet you Lucian, I’m Dexter.” He held out his hand to my brother, they shook.

“Nice to meet you.” My brother told him with a smile on his face.

“Come, lets go back to the house.” Dexter said, he grabbed my hand. We all walked in silent on the way back. I didn’t know how his family and other shifters would react.

“What about your family?” I asked him, my voice was full of worry.

“They wont hurt either of you.” He promised me, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. We all walked back to the house, it took maybe 15 minutes total. His parents were waiting out on the steps. They hissed when they saw Lucian and me.

“Why did you bring mutts here!?” His mother sneered at him.

“They’re not mutts, Raine is my mate and this is her brother.”  Dexter quickly defended us.

“This is your whore mate?” His mother cried. Whore? Who the hell was she calling a whore.

“Whore?” I asked her be-wild by her words to me.

“Yes, whore. Your mated to a werewolf and you’re my sons mate. You’re a whore.”

“The Goddess chose this for me you stupid bitch!” I screamed at her, my anger got the best of me. Her eyes turned deadly and I could feel my wolf close to the surface.

“Go home, your not wanted here!” Her mother screamed at me.

 “Tell the Goddess to separate the bond between you and my son.” She hissed at me then, I wanted so badly to rip her apart. Why wasn’t Dexter defending me anymore?

“Screw you, bitch.” I told her, giving her the finger I turned my back and walked away, letting go of Dexter’s hand and grabbing my brothers. We walked away.  I was still in the clearing when I changed into my wolf form. Turning around I growled at his bitch of a mother. She took a step back, almost hiding behind his father. I gave off a mournful howl and walked away. My brother was beside me in his wolf form.