Shifters

Sorry its been awhile since i uploaded. I had writers block. It sucked. But i did get this chapter done. I know its short, but i need to introduce a chapter. you will be seeing him again. and there will be more new chapters introduced in this book, and new shifters. Anyways Enjoy! Btw i know its short. sorry..

I just realized that i gave away who the mystery person is.....darn it..oh well.

Oh and i am drawing her tattoo now. might be a little till i can post pics. just thought i should let you all know.

Please

COMMENT

FAN

&VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

Sara's POV

            I got the one guy to let me go, it was hard but I got him to give him. I was in my wolf form running, I didn't know where I was or where I was going. I knew that it was getting colder and colder, and my winter fur had come in and my body heat went up. This always happen when it became winter. My wolf got the scent of another shifter, it smelled cat like. Great, but this means I'm in England. Cat shifters hate werewolves, it was kind of like the dogs hating the cats kind of thing. I knew that it was a Cheetah shifter, they were fast, werewolves were almost as fast as them. I knew that I could beat them in a one versus one fight.

Mystery Person's POV

            I was running patrol when I got the smell of a wolf, it was a shifter no doubt. They never come this way. Unless they were running from something. A devilish smiled played at my lips.  I started to run in the direction of the scent. I was the leader of my group of shifters. I was a cheetah shifted. The cheetah shifters lives in England, we stayed away from Africa because of the hunting, it was to dangerous for us to be there.

            I ran till I heard the foot steps, the wolf was running. They must know they were in my territory. I heard toward the wolf. I knocked them to the ground. They rolled to there feet and I saw that it was a female, she had fear in her eyes as she looked at me. I hissed at them and I watched them change, I heard the bones breaking. There was a girl cowering in front of me. I changed into my human form and stared hard at the girl.

"What is your name?" I ordered her, my authority tone leaking into my voice.

"Sara." Her voice sounded a little shaky, with a lot of fear mix in with it.

"Sara, What is a werewolf doing in my territory?" I said werewolf with so much hate in my voice.

"I'm running. I didn't mean to trespass." She told me. So I was right she was running from something.

"What are you running from?" I asked her now curious.

"The Alchemy's." I had to chuckle at her.

"What did you do to bring down the wrath of the Alchemy family?" I asked her still laughing, every shifter in the world knew about the Alchemy family. They were powerful.

"I'm a traitor to my own kind now." She admitted and looked down. What a bitch to her own kind.

"Well Sara, please come with me." I told her and I reached out and grabbed her arm. I was taking her back to my group and then we will take her back to the Alchemy's.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"Dexter." I told her and I pulled her towards the house.

Sara's POV

            This guy name Dexter was about 6 foot tall, he had blonde hair, cut short, with a messy/sexy hair style. He had the most gorgeous grey eyes ever. They were the kind of eyes that anyone could fall in love with. He had a nice body too. And his voice, was deep sounding, very sexy. I didn't know where he was taking me but I didn't care. I also didn't care that he was a cat shifter. I was still a little afraid.

            After awhile of walking we came to a large house. They all must live in this one house. I watched as a couple of other shifters walked out and head towards us.

"Wait here." He told me and walked over to them. He was talking in a low whisper and I couldn't tell what he was staying. He walked back over to me after a couple of minutes and he lead me into the house. The other followed after us. We stopped in what looked like the living room.

"I'm sorry." He said and I felt something go into my neck and then I felt myself feel very sleepily. I watched as an his lips twitched into a smirk, and I fell under.