Leaving

Hey guys. I'm relly sorry its been really long time since i uploaded. i hope that you like it. might be awhile agian. i have writers block. im sorry. hope that you all enjoy it. Merry christmas and happy holidays. :) happy new year too.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

Kade's POV

            The meeting was coming up fast. Raine and me were already packed and in a couple of hours we will be heading to the air port to leave. We didn't want to drive because it would take too long. I know that we live in South Dakota, but still. I didn’t want to drive that far. We were heading into Snow Leopard territory, I hated the thought of going there but it was for a meeting and to keep peace between all the shifters.

            I wanted to leave soon, I’ve been to snow leopard territory and its really nice, I think that Raine is going to like it a lot. I asked the Snow leopards if I could come up early and they told me yes. I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Raine step out.

“All done.” She said in her cheery voice. I smiled at her and nodded. I grabbed a pare of jeans and headed into the bathroom.

Raine’s POV

            I can’t believe that we get to leave early to go to the snow leopards territory. Kade said there are a lot of places there that are truly breath taking. I was so excited to go. We were heading out soon. I was excited to see the meeting, I always heard about them. We were like forced to watch it back home. Everyone in the pack had to at least watch one. They were always boring when I watched them, but I was little when I saw them. Hopefully this one is going to be different, since Luna wants me to go.

            I have this feeling that I’m going to be finding out what I’m Chosen for at the meeting. That I was excited about. I headed over to my suit case and checked to make sure that I had everything. When I was satisfied that I didn’t I sat down on the bed and waited for my mate to get out.

“Kade?” I called when I heard the show go off. The door open to my very naked mate standing there.

“Yes?” He asked, he leaned in the door way staring at me. I couldn’t help but travel his body with my eyes, taking in everything.

“When are we leaving?” I asked him. Still staring at my mate’s body.

“When I finish getting ready. I got a private jet for us. Its my parents.” He told me.

“Sweet.” I told him and got up. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. I placed my hands on his chest as I kissed him, I felt him kiss me back. I traveled my hands up and down his wet body, he gave a moan.

“Not now.” He whispered on my lips. “Later.” He said smiling into my lips.

“ok.” I told him, I broke apart and he headed back into the bathroom. I gave a sigh, I decided to go downstairs. Faith was sitting in the living room. She was watching some show.

“Hey girl.” She said with a smile.

“Hey.” I told her and sat down beside her.

“You excited to leave?” She asked placing her hand on my knee.

“Yeah.” I told her and gave her a big smile. She went back to watching her show.

“Raine!” Kade called.

“Coming.” I yelled back.  I headed back up the stairs to come face to face with Kade. He was smiling and he had all our bags sitting there at the top. He handed me my suitcases and I headed back down the steps.

“Have fun.” Faith said with a big smile on her face.

“I’ll try.” I told her.

“Put them in the truck.” Kade told me, I nodded my head and headed outside and to his truck. There I throw the suitcases in the back and stood there waiting for him to go out. Kade came out about 5 minutes later with Riley following him. Kade must have told Riley that we were leaving.

“Have a good time Raine!” Riley called out.

“Thanks!” I called back, and climbed into the passenger seat in the truck. Kade was in and the truck was started.  We were on the way to the air port. I decided to sleep. I didn’t want to miss my first plane ride. I leaned against the window and closed my eyes and soon I found myself asleep.

            Later..

“Raine, wake up.” Kade whispered in my ear, I felt his hot breath on my ear and it tickled me.

“Why?” I whispered.

I heard him chuckle, “Because were at the air port silly.” He whispered.

“Fine.” I told him. My eyes popped open and I smiled at him. He gave me a kiss and lifted me out of the truck. I took a long look around the outside of the air port while Kade went and got the bags. He came around carrying my bags. I took them from him and he grabbed his. He locked the truck. I followed him inside the building. I looked around and I felt like I was going to get lost if I don’t stay by Kade. He walked up the counter. There was a blonde hair lady working there. She looked up to see who it was and then smiled.

“Mr. Alchemy. Good to see you. Is your truck going on the plane too?” She asked Kade. I didn’t know how they  

“Yes. Its parked out front.” He told her and handed her his keys.

“Ok we have it on your plane in 5 minutes. We will let you know when the plane is ready to leave.” She told us.

“Thank you.” Kade said.  He lead me over to a row of benches.

“So what does the plane look like?” I asked him. He pointed out the window to the jet black plane sitting outside getting fuel in it.

“wow.” Was the only thing that I could think of. Kade gave a chuckle.

Todd’s POV

            I watched them go inside, they were leaving before I thought they were. I knew about the meeting. Every hunter does. I was planning something big for the two of them, they weren’t going to make it to Canada.