The Pain

Hey GUYS, Its has been to long since i uploaded any of my chapter to any of my stories. and im really sorry for that. Its coming close to the end of the year at school and im really busy now. I try to make time and write as much as i can.

Sorry that it is short. I couldnt really think of anything to write about. I am currently going back over Betrayal (again) making sure that its how i want it too be and everything.

so enjoy. please COMMENT FAN VOTE

Dexter’s POV

            I stopped crying for now, there was nothing left inside of me to cry. I curled into a ball and laid outside for the rest of the night.

            I woke up when the bright light of the sun hit me. It felt like I didn’t even sleep. I got up and stretched out my body, I was still in my Cheetah form. I didn’t feel like going back to the castle to face my family and friends, I needed to be alone. I started walking in some direction. I had to be very careful. I can’t let anyone see me, regular humans would freak.

            I can to a small clearing inside the clearing there was a waterfall and a lake. It was the most beautifulness thing ever. I wish that I could share this moment with my mate, but she is far away. I knew that this place was never visited. There was no signs that humans have been there. I headed to the water to take a long drink of water.

Raine’s POV

            I sat outside with my brother in the woods. I felt really bad for running into him. I told him I was sorry so many times that he just glared at me know when I say it.

“SO what’s got you so upset?” he asked me. I told him everything, I was crying by the end of it, he wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his shirt.

“It will be ok.” He told me in a calming voice. I wanted to believe him, but I couldn’t.

“It wont be.” I told him in a choked voice. “I lost my other mate. I feel like there is a hole in my chest.” I felt the tears wanting to come again.

“I’m sorry.” He said and hugged my again. “I have to go.” He told me and stood up, he pulled me off the ground. I watched him change into his wolf and he took off in the direction of his patrol. I changed into my wolf and just laid on the ground. I didn’t feel like going back to the house to face anyone. I wanted Dexter with me here, and Kade with me too. I wanted us to live together happily, with no war.

Lucian’s POV

            I can’t believe Kade, how could he do this to my sister. I wanted to kill him, but I knew that I couldn’t. He is an Alchemy, and it would kill Raine. I knew what I needed to do and it wasn’t going to be easy. Kade wouldn’t be happy either, but that didn’t matter. I headed back to the house.

Kade’s POV

            I felt a wave of sadness wash over my body, it was so over powering that I feel to the ground as if someone has kicked my legs out from under me. I placed my hand on the side of the desk. My mate was sad.

            I got control over my emotions and sat in the desk chair, right when Riley came into office. He had a stack of papers in his hands and he looked tired already. I was starting to feel as though the war is stupid and pointless. Why does Raine have to have two mates to keep the war from happening? I asked myself.

There has always been conflict between the werewolves and the cat shifters, Raine was the one I chose to end that and make the two come together. Luna’s voice whispered through my mind. My wolf growled at her.  It was weird she growled back at my wolf and he shut up quickly.

“The packs are coming in within the week. The training will start tomorrow for all of us.” Riley informed me.

“Thank you.” I told him with out looking at him.

Dexter’s POV

            I decided to head back to the house, I figured I need to the face my family and friends sometime soon. The walk back was a lot longer then I remember. Oh well. I liked the quietness of the outdoors.

            But it all ended way to soon, the house came into view, and I knew that I needed to change back before I stepped inside. I came to the end of the woods and changed. I came out from behind a tree and I saw my mother standing on the porch looking worried. I headed up to her.

“There you are!” She nearly screamed as she throw her arms around me.

“Yeah.” I said, It felt weird to be in my human form.

“Where have you been?” She asked me.

“In the woods.” I told her, my voice held sadness.

“I’m sorry about your mate.” She told me. “But come inside, you really need to eat.” She told me.

“I don’t feel like it.” I told her and tried to move out of her grasp.

“You will eat, even if I have to force it down your throat.” She warned me, I finally gave up and nodded my head.  I wish I could see her again. I will not forget her soft lips on mine.  She was perfect in everyway.

            I let my mother led me inside and to the dinning room, where I forced my self to eat.