The Beginning

Hey Guys sorry its soooooo freak'n short. Sorry that it took soo long to upload tooo.

ENJOY!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

Raine’s POV

            Why can’t Kade just stay and talk to me instead of leaving me. I sat down on the floor and cried. I didn’t know what to do. It was my destiny to do this, I was chosen for this. I couldn’t help it I started to cry harder. I heard the door open, but I didn’t dare look up to see who it was.

“Raine?” I heard Dexter asked. “What’s wrong?”

“Kade.” I muttered.

“He wont do it, will he?” I shook my head no, I whipped my tears away and finally looked at him, tears were still leaking down my face. I couldn’t stop the crying. He reached out and wiped a tear away from my cheek with his thumb.

“Please no more crying.” He told me in a whisper.

“I can’t help it.” I told him and started to cry harder.

“Get away from her!” Kade growled, I didn’t even know he came in the room. I was completely afraid of what was about to happen.

“Why can’t you grow up and accept this!” Dexter yelled at him.

“Stop it!” A strong, powerful voice echo into the room, and then Luna appeared into in between it.

“I’ll kill him.” Kade snarled.

“Can’t you see what your doing to her, Kade?” The Goddess asked. Kade finally looked at me, I was crying harder now. I didn’t want to deal with this. I watched his eyes become soft, he came over to me and hugged me.

“I’m so sorry.” He held me tight, and kissed the top of my head.

“I promise this will work out.” Luna said.

“I still don’t want to share her. She is MINE!” His voice was so powerful.

“Kade!” I screamed at him and pushed him away. I went over and wrapped my arms around Dexter. I cried into his shoulder. He started to rub my back in a slow pattern.

“Get your hands off of her.” Kade warned  him.

            Then everything happen too fast, I was soon pushed to the ground, and Dexter and Kade were fighting. Just then all the others in the castle came into the room and watched the scene before them. There was going to be a war, I could see it unfolding before me. I held back the tears that wanted to escape. I felt arms go around me, the touch was warm and comfortable. I looked up to see it was Luna.

“There is going to be war.” She whispered, she just confirmed my thoughts.

“What is going on here!?” Roared a very angry Mr. Alchemy.

“A war that I never wanted to happen.” Luna said, I watched as tears leaked down her face and then she disappeared.

_______________________________________________________

I might add more to this, maybe others points of veiw later on! I dont know for sure yet.