Killer

Chapter 10! I hope that you all enjoy!

Dexter's POV

            We arrived back to the house, there was still the silence in the air. No one would talk about what they heard, or ask me anymore questions. I climbed out of the car after everyone else and headed inside. I had to get ready to head to the United States for the meeting. The meeting happens every so many years. There was a set list of the people that would becoming. The Haig's since we rule over the cheetah shifters, the Alchemy's for the werewolves, the Blythe's for the leopards and snow leopards. Those were the main ones. There were other shifters but they didn't have ruling families to them.

            I was sitting in my room, my suitcase was on my bed and I was looking through my closet. There was a soft knock on the door and I heard it open then close. "Dexter?" it was the snow leopard. She couldn't remember her and we never really gave her one, that kind of mean. "Yes?" I asked her, she was standing in my room looking very awkward.

"I remember my last name."

"You don't remember your first?"

"No just my last."  

"Ok, what is it?" I asked her.

"Blythe." As soon as I heard that name, my head whipped around. She can't be a Blythe.

"Pack your stuff your coming to the meeting with me." I told her and shoveled her out of my room.

Todd's POV

            I heard the bullet hit the ground, and I saw her wound healing up. How is that possible? I looked back at the hunters trying to control Kade and her brother, they weren't having much luck, least they didn't have to deal with the freak wolf. I looked back at her and I saw her wolf smile wickedly at me. Shit. I took a step back as she stepped forward. I heard low growls coming from her. I heard one of my men scream and I looked to see a white wolf on top of him.

Raine's POV

            I heard one of the men scream and I figure either Kade or Lucian got him, I didn't take my eyes off of Todd. He was going to pay for chaining me up. No one chains me up. My ears were flat against my head and my teeth were bared. I felt power flowing through my veins. I stepped closer and closer to Todd, closing the distance quickly. Then I lunged for him.

            I felt something smack the side of my head and I landed on the ground. I stood up, I had to shake my head a little. I looked over to see Todd using the shotgun as a baseball bat. I lunged for him again, another smacked. This one to my side. I stood up and there was a little pain in my side, but it went away quickly. I felt in invincible. I let out a snarl.

            I heard barking and growling and I saw that Kade and Lucian were in cages, how did they get them in there? I saw that Kade was bleeding, and had a bullet hole in his leg. The rest of the hunters joined Todd. They all stepped closer to me and I growled at them and snapped at the air in front of them. They jumped back a little and then stepped back. I lunged at the one to my right and I had him down in seconds. I ranked my claws down his chest and lunged at the next one that was coming to help the guy. I could hear him cry out in pain and I could only smile. The next guy I did the same thing too. I felt a shock go through my body, then another.

"Change!" Todd yelled and I looked to see him pointing a gun a Kade, "Or I'll kill him. He just needs another bullet in him." I had to do what he said, so I changed to human form. "That's a good girl." He said. I felt my anger boil. How dare he use Kade against me! I screamed in my head and a low growl escaped my lips. I felt hands go on my upper arms and I looked over to see one of the hunters grabbed me. I grabbed him back and flipped him off. All you heard was the sicking crack as his back broke. I heard him moan in pain. I bent down and finished him off. The crack echo in the warehouse.

            I headed over to where Todd was, He pointed one of his revolvers at me, he must have gotten rid of the shotgun. "Let them go, and I'll let you all live." I warned him in a low deadly voice. He just started to laugh. And waved his gun in the air. I lunged at him, knocking the gun out of his hands. I turned around and yelled to the other hunters.

"Let them out or he dies!" They obeyed me and freed them.

"Raine, lets go lave them." Kade said. I nodded and changed into my wolf. I got off of him and ran, I stayed behind Kade, and Lucian was in the lead. We headed back to the pack house. I knew that I could have taken them but I couldn't risk Kade getting shot again. We had to wait for him to heal completely before another attack and we needed more wolves.

The meeting is going to happen soon. will Todd be gone by then? Wait and find out! What do you guys think about me changing the title to Chosen, instead of New Beginnings???? Feedback please! and thank you!

COMMENT

VOTE

&FAN