Hunters

hey guys! Chapter 8 below! I'm thinking about changing the name of the book to Chosen. What do you guys think??????????? Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways. Hope that you enjoy reading Chapter 8. right  now its being known as Hunters. i might change it.

Remember to

COMMENT

VOTE

&FAN

Raine's POV

            I heard my blood dripping to the floor, and there was a terrible pain in my wrist, neck and ankles. I struggled even more. I wanted out of this pain, and to kill the guy that took me. I heard chuckling coming from the far corner.

"Who's there?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Stop struggling." The guy ignore my question. I let out a growl, that voice was familiar to me. Then it hit me.

"Todd." I snarled out.

"Very good, Raine." He said stepping out of he shadows. I let out a low warning growl, I felt my teeth K-9 teeth in large. I didn't feel the silver anymore. I felt my tattoos burning, I didn't know why. My skin started to heal where the silver chains are. I watched as Todd took a couple steps back and glared at me. I watched him pull out a gun and shot me. I didn't feel anything, not the bullet entering or the silver of it. I knew that it was silver because I could smell it. I smirked at him and I saw fear flash through his eyes.

Raine, break free of the chains. Since you are chosen you have more power. I heard Luna's voice drift through my head.

That's why the silver doesn't effect me. I muttered in my head.

Yes daughter. And I could picture her smiling at me.  I did what she told me too do and I ripped the chains off the wall. Soon I only my neck had chains around it and I easily ripped them off. I fell to the ground landing lightly on my feet. I decided to shift into my wolf. My bones cracking and popping echoes throughout the warehouse. Soon I was standing on all fours staring at Todd. I let out snarl. Then sat back and howled. I hoped that Kade heard me. I kept my eyes on Todd as I waited to hear back. A couple minutes later I heard howls in return, they sounded anger and sad. I watched as Todd started to back away. I growled at him and he stopped.

Dexter's POV

            We reached the Alchemy's mansion 3 hours later. The guard out front didn't want to let us in till I told him that we had Sara. He was more then happy to let us in. Sara still didn't wake up, but I didn't care. We were now all sitting in there dinning room, while they dealt with Sara, I watched them drag her body from my car. I heard the doors open behind us and foot steps. I looked up when I heard chairs moving and people sitting down in them.

"You are the one that found her?" Asked the head of the Alchemy Family. The Alchemy's were like the rulers of the werewolves. My family was like there's but only for the cat shifters, my group of shifters didn't know that, and I didn't want them to find out.

"Yes sir." I told him. He gave me and smile.

"How are your parents doing? They going to be at the meeting coming up?" He asked me like we were old friends.

"There doing fine. I believe they are. I'll be there as well." I answered his questions.

"That's good." He said. I heard the door open and then close. I looked back to see Mrs. Alchemy step into the room.

"It has been done." She said and headed over to take her seat. She looked over at me and smiled, "How are you dong, Mr. Haig?" She asked me. I wish I could have slapped her for saying my last name. I heard gasp go through my group.