They're Back

Chapter 4 is short! I know! Lol, anyways i hope that you all like the book so far!

PLEASE,

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Todd's POV

            I watched Raine's wolf in the lake, her wolf now had new tattoos. They were a deep blue, they went well with her black fur. You could also see the Alchemy crest.  I watched as she played in the water. Her wolf was smiling and having a great time, I felt kind of sad that I would have to kill her soon. I also learned that they got new members to the pack, and that pack's Alpha is Lucian or other wise known as Raine's older brother. I knew that he was one of the best trackers and fighters in North America. I had to be careful on how I go about killing them off. I knew a lot of things, I have been watching them for day's now. I used a spray to mask my scent.

Raine's POV

            I headed back to the house after about an hour. I was still in my wolf form and when I pasted pack members they all stared at the tribal. I gave them a wolf smile and kept walking back. When I got to the front door, I didn't feel like changing, So I went around to the back and found a nice patch of sun and laid down, I fell asleep instantly.

            I woke up in my wolf form, and I was in a field again. This time my mother wasn't there, but another women that I never seen before. She was singing a song that I never heard of before and she was dancing. I sat up and stared at her. She finally turned and smiled at me. When I saw her face I knew that it was Luna.

"My daughter." Her voice was like magic. She came walking over to me, but it was more like dancing. When she reached me, she put her hands on the side of my face. And kissed my forehead. "My beautiful daughter. Change." She whispered, and I changed back into human form.

            Luna smiled at me, she was staring at the tribal that you could see. "Luna, what did you chose me for?" I asked her finally.

"You will see my daughter." She told me and smiled. Then she brought me into a hug and I felt that same burning feeling on my shoulder blades. Then she whispered, "You are special, and you will know soon enough."

"When?" I asked her.

"Soon." And she was gone. I let out a sign, I changed back into my wolf and I felt a little bit of the burning sensation in my back. I started walking through the woods, I came to another clearing, and there sat my mother, I was delighted to see her and I ran to her. When I reached her I licked her hand. She started to laugh and pet me.

"Your wolf is beautiful." She told me. I just licked her hand some more and then rubbed my head on her hand. I changed back into human form and hugged her, I was happy that I got to see her again, its been 9 years since she died. She gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I have to go, bye my daughter, I love you." She told me and stood up. I stood up with her and hugged her again.

"Love you too mom, bye." And she disappeared. I laid down on he ground and closed my eyes.

Todd's POV

            I followed Raine back to her house, and then out back. She fell asleep. As she was sleeping I saw more tribal tattoos cover some of her back.  I didn't know what was happening to her, but I didn't like the look of it. She might have to be taken out soon. I headed back through the woods making my way towards the road. I haven't used my truck in awhile not after I found the tracker on the bottom of it. They should have hid it better then what they did. I chuckled lightly to myself.

            The road was a farther walked then I thought. I made sure that I stayed out of the path that the patrols take. I finally reached the road after about and hour of walking. I started to walk to town, I knew that I could hitch hike, not many people came this way to go to town. I started to jog a little. I got an apartment now, and my truck was parked back at the bed and breakfast. I made sure that I had some of that spray to mask the scent f the apartment too. It was hard work to keep up, but I had to do it.