Prologue

(This has nothing to do with my other other Avenger stories.)
Y/n- your name
d/n- dragon name
F/c- favorite color
**Y/n's POV**
I'm y/n. I'm Hiccups twin-sister, but you may not have heard of me because most of my life I lived with my mom. We don't look anything alike in my opinion, but others say we have some of the same characteristics. My brother didn't know about us until a year ago. When he found me, and my mother, I had a Guardian Dragon. (The Cover Picture) Not really had, but more as a best friend. Hiccup and I quickly became best friends. Like in a brother-sister kind of best friend relationship. You know what I mean.
"Come on Hiccup. Why are you so slow?" I yell back to my brother. Everyday, when he isn't doing something important, we race. Me riding on d/n and Hiccup on Toothless. D/n is dark gray and had electric blue streaks and electric blue aura . With black spikes on her legs. (Sorry, d/n is a girl). D/n has f/c eyes. "Oh shut up y/n!" Hiccup yells to me. I laugh. I pat d/n neck. "Let's do it girl." I say to her. D/n does something that resembles a smirk. She sharply turns down and plunges toward the ocean. Before we hit the ocean she fires a plasma ball that's a neon f/c. Then she turns up and flies up and smacks her tail on the ocean making us gain momentum. I climb to stand on her back and back flip off. I put my hands in front of me as if I'm diving into the water. D/n flips over and shoots another plasma ball past me and onto the ocean's surface.
When it blows up, the water explosion pushes me back and past d/n and past Hiccup and toothless who are flying in place watching us. I turn my body into a sitting position and then gravity starts pulling me back down to the surface. I look up and see Hiccups worried expression. I smirk and continue to fall. Then at the last second before I plunged into the ocean, d/n flew under me and caught me. "WOO!" I yell and throw my hands up in the air. "WE DID IT!" I yell. It had taken months to perfect. D/n and I land in the grass. I see all our friends waiting for us. "Yay y/n! You did it!" They cheered for me. I smiled. "Thanks guys!" I tell them. Then Snotlout came over to me. "Oh no." I say under my breath. "Hey babe. You did pretty well back there. I can do it though." He says arrogantly. "Uh huh. Sure you can." I say and start walking over to Astrid. She's my best friend. "NO!" He yells. I turn back and look at him. "Uh, I can do it! Just, uh, watch." He says and runs over to his dragon, Hookfang. I face palm. He climbs up on Hookfang and they take off. Everyone comes up behind me as we watch them fly off. They catch speed then hookfang turns and dives down. He does as d/n and I did and turned up at the last second. When he sharply turns upward, Snotlout starts screaming like a little girl. Snotlout slowly stands up on Hookfang but loses his footing and falls of Hookfang. Hookfang doesn't seem to notice and keeps flying upward. My eyes widen. I quickly jump onto d/n and we fly over to Snotlout. Before he hits the water, I grab his hand and throw him onto d/n behind me. He continues screaming. "Snotlout shut up." I yell over the wind but he doesn't hear me. "D/n keep going." I tell her and turn around. I slap his cheek. Snotlout opens his eyes and stops screaming. He looks at me, who is looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah." I say and turn around again and grab d/n's reigns. We land again. I jump off of d/n's back. Snotlout slides off. I walk over to Hiccup. "You know you still haven't broken my record of beating you in racing." I tell him whilst smirking. He rolls his eyes but I could tell that he was smiling. He ruffles my hair. "Oh shut it. Besides I'm just letting you win. I don't want my wittle sister to cry." He says in a baby voice and starts to walk away. I growl. "I'm only younger by two minutes!" I yell to him. "So you keep telling me." He yells back. I roll my eyes then I smile. I run past him and yell, "Last one to dinner is smelly dragon." I yell back to him and keep running. "Y/N!" Hiccup yells and runs after me. I laugh and make it to the dining room before it starts raining. I sit down, and in walks an angry looking, soaked Hiccup. He sits down next to me with his food. I scoot over a little bit. "Hey, you got me wet!" I complained and laughed when I saw hiccup's annoyed expression. Gobber passes us and looks at Hiccup and realizes that it's raining . "Ah, Thor must be angry." Gobber said. I shrugged. I never really believed in Gods. Then Hiccup smirked. "Hey, whatever you're thinking, don't." I say and start backing away from him. Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Tuffnut, and Ruffnut sit across from us and watch what we are doing. Hiccup smirks even more and starts itching closer to me. "Come on y/n. Why don't you give your dear brother a big hug?" Hiccup asks. My eyes widened and I vigorously shook my head no. I stood up and start walking backwards away from him. Some other people sitting at other tables watch what Hiccup and I are doing. Hiccup stands up and opens his arms out wide and starts walking towards me. I turn and start running away. Hiccup laughs and runs after me. He soon catches up to me and captures me in a gigantic, soaking hug. "Uuggg." I groan. Everyone laughs.
**Time Skip**
It had stopped raining, and Hiccup, Toothless, D/n and I were all walking home. D/n went into her Dragon house, because she is too tall to come into our home. We entered the house and went our separate ways to our separate rooms. As I was walking up the stairs to my room, I got a pounding Headache. My hand flew up to my forehead. I continued up the stairs. I changed into my night wear and laid down on my bed. And closed my eyes. Within a couple minutes I fell asleep.
**The Next Morning**
I woke up in a field. Hiccup must have played a trick on me and brought me out here in the middle of the night. I heard some movement in the grass. "Hiccup?" I question quietly. When I heard no answer, I looked up and saw a lot of men, wearing weird clothes, pointing these weird stick things that I guess are a little like bows, but smaller. They wore all black clothes. They all had black vests that had wording on the front in white. I squinted my eyes against the bright sun. "What the?" I question quietly. I read what it said on their vests. S.H.I.E.L.D.