Ruffnut! Tuffnut!▫️ Chapter 16

(Sorry for being super super super super super super super super super super super super late. Super sorry.)

(Also...there may be some hints as to who the reader falls in love with. Sorry to everyone who wanted y/n to stay a single lady)

~y/n's POV~

Astrid and I were catching up about stuff in my room, when suddenly Wanda ran in.

"Do you know them?" She asked, holding up her phone. I looked at it and saw...the twins?! What the heck?!

My hands covered my mouth. "Oh my Thor. Where does it say they are?" I asked as Astrid and I grabbed our axes.

"Yeah it does. Let's go and talk to everyone else." Wanda said and we nodded and followed her to the living room.

When we arrived, everyone else was there. "Okay guys. We need to go get them." I said and everyone nodded. "Wait. Y/n. Your still healing from what happened. It's not safe for you to be going out there." One of them said.

I turned to him. "Steve. There's nothing bad. Their my friends, nothing bad is going to happen. What could happen?" I asked. He shrugged.

"You could fall off of d/n." He said. I fake gasped. "How dare you assume such a thing?! D/n would never let something like that happen!" I tell him. "Now, I am going. No matter what." I told him. He sighed and complied. (hehe, that rhymed)

~Time Skip~

I ran towards the twins, who were just sitting on the ground with bored expressions. As soon as I had gotten to them, I hugged them with all my strength.

They shrieked in surprise, making me laugh. "Oh my Thor. Guys, it's been forever." I said. As soon as they realized it was me, they hugged me back, with the same amount of strength.

"Ruffnut, Tuffnut! How have you guys been?" I asked. "Well, we were all fine, until, BOOM! We're here." Tuffnut said.

"Fine, huh? So you didn't miss me? Wow, thanks." I said, playfully pouting. They rolled their eyes at me. "So where are we?" Ruffnut asked.

"Well, from what I've learned, we are in another time and dimension. And I'm still trying to find out how we got here." I said and they nodded. "So, Astrid. Where's you dragon?" Tuffnut asked.

"I'm not sure. And it seems, yours aren't here either. D/n was the only one that came here." Astrid explained and they nodded.

"so Ruffnut, Tuffnut. These are my friends that I made while I was here. This is Wanda, Tony, Rhodey, Sam, Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Vision, Bucky, Steve," I paused as they waved. "And, last but not least. The almighty Thor!" I exclaim and their eyes go wide. "Woah." I laughed at their expressions.

"Well. Everyone, this is Ruffnut and Tuffnut." I said. "They have weird names." Tuffnut commented. "Speak for yourself." Tony replied. "I am speaking for myself. That's why words are coming out of my mouth." Ruffnut said.

(Sorry it's short.)