Hydra▫️ Chapter 12

"Why are you crying?" I heard a voice say from behind me. I swiftly stood and turned to the voice.

It was an average height man. He had a little bit of a mustache. He wore a suit.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered as I quickly wiped the tears.

"Don't be afraid. I saw you were crying and wanted to help you." He said.

"Who are you?" I asked with more confidence.

"You will find out who I am later. But I will tell you this. I work for a company called...Hydra." He said.

"Hydra?" I mumbled. I remember Natasha talking to me, saying Hydra was an evil organization and their enemy.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. "Being stubborn, are we?" He asked. I didn't answer as I walked closer to d/n.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said. I looked up and around.

I saw, maybe a hundred men, surrounding us, pointing weird mechanisms at us. I think fury told me they were called guns.

"You'll be coming with us." He said darkly when I suddenly heard large sounds, and a roar.

Before I knew what was happening, I was unconscious.

(Sorry for the very short chapter. I still have to think everything through for the next chapter and I can only fit this much in before I leave for a soccer game. Wish me luck! Bye)