Taking sides▫️ Chapter 8

(Your outfit)

▫️Previously▫️

▫️Previously▫️

"Well, I'm with y/n. I hate burnt toast. It ruins the toast." Natasha said and stood next to me. "Ha!" I taunted Tony. He scowled.

▫️Currently▫️

Then Clint and Steve walk in. "Hey what's with all the yelling?" Clint asked. "Their having an argument over toast." Natasha said. "Your kinda in the argument too because you took my side!" I told her making her roll her eyes.

Clint was on my side for the argument while Steve was on Tony's side.

Everyone else soon entered and took their sides.

Not burnt toast team:
Y/n
Natasha
Clint
Wanda
Sam
Bruce

Burnt:
Tony
Steve
Rhodey
Thor

"Hah! We won! More people were in favor of not burnt toast!" I floated. Tony rolled his eyes and grumbled angrily. "Ah don't be a sore loser." I say as I take out a piece of bread and hold it in front of d/n. "Please d/n?" I ask. She nodded and within a second, my toast was a perfect golden brown.

▫️Time Skip▫️

"Hey y/n! Look at this!" Natasha called me over. I stood and walked over to her. "Here. Here's a book all about dragons." She said. I smiled. "Thanks!" I chirped and took the book from her. I returned to my spot on the couch and opened the book.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Something wrong?" Clint asked. "I don't understand this." I say. "Hm?" He asked and moved over so he could look at the book. "What don't you understand?" He asked. "Everything! I don't understand this writing!" I exclaim. His eyebrows furrowed. "But that's normal lettering." He said. I shook my head. "No. At least not for me." I say. Natasha came over and so did Wanda. "Okay. Well, um write something down in your lettering." Wanda suggested.

I nodded and took out the book that I was drawing in the other day. I turned to a random page. "What should I write?" I ask. "Um...how about you write about your family." Clint suggested. I nodded and began writing.
(Pic below)

"What does it say?" Clint asked

"What does it say?" Clint asked. "I am y/n haddock. I have a twin brother named hiccup and a mom that I love dearly. We are a very happy family and we love all the dragons and love to spend time with our friends. Hiccup is the chief of our tribe. Everyone is very close. The tribe is my true family."

"Wow. That was very nice and your writing certainly is different from ours. Your whole culture and customs is different from ours." Wanda said. I smiled. "Well I am from a different time zone and a whole different place in the world." I say and laugh.