Chase~Chapter 34

I kept my brother in my arms, too afraid that if I let him go, that he would fall and I would lose him. I had already lost dad after barely knowing him, I can't afford to lose my brother.

"Hiccup!" Astrid called as she jumped out of the jet, and ran towards the two of us. She tackled us both in a large hug. Astrid was followed by Tuffnut and Ruffnut, who jumped on us, creating a dog pile. I could hear from beneath me, Hiccup was coughing.

"Can't...breathe." He exclaims. I yelp and push Astrid and the twins off of me, so I could push myself off of my twin brother. Once I was on my feet, I turned and stretched out my arm, to offer my hand to Hiccup to pull him off of the ground. Hiccup glanced at my s/c hand, before taking it in his own. We gripped each other's hands firmly as I used my strength to pull him up. Hiccup smiled gratefully once he was on his own two feet.

I smiled back, before reaching forward and slapping him. "OW!" he yelped.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, you big baby." I said sternly. He stared at me with wide eyes, before a smile spread across his lips. He started laughing. It confused me at first, but then I gave in to the contagiousness, and began laughing too.

Our fits of laughter died down when I heard the Avengers calling out our names. Mainly mine. I turned around, to find all of the Avengers, rushing at us, at full speed. I yelp and jump behind my brother as they come barreling towards us.

"Y/N!" Natasha yelled, as they approached us. They were all out of breath.

"YOU GUYS NEED TO GET IN SHAPE!" I yell as I jump out of Thor's arms. I dodge everyone that tried grabbing me. All of the Avengers chased me while my friends from Berk stood off to the side, laughing their butts off. They won't be laughing when their butts are burned by D/n's plasma.

"HICCUP! HELP ME!" I scream to my brother, causing his fit of laughter to increase. "YOU ARE SUCH A MEAN BROTHER!" I complain. Tony takes to the air in his Iron Man suit. He dives downward, towards me. I yelp loudly again.

"CHEATER!" I manage to yell, dodging Natasha as she launches herself towards my (body type) body. The chase continued on for an exact twelve minutes. It was quite pathetic that seven superheroes couldn't catch a young adult woman, who had no weapons with them. Wanda finally got fed up, and used her red wisps to stop me in mid run. I shouted curses in my head, making sure Wanda could hear every curse as she accidentally read my mind.

The seven of them, approached me, and brought me in a large bear hug. "WHAT WAS THAT WHOLE ROUTINE WHEN YOU GOT HICCUP?!" Tony yelled angrily. I chuckle sheepishly.

"Well, you see. That's a routine that I have practiced and perfected with D/n. When I grabbed Hiccup, D/n and I remembered the routine, and saw it as a way to get back to land, safely. I told her to do the routine, and we are so used to doing it, that we didn't think to stop midway through, and followed through with it." I explained. They all sighed.

"Well, let's head back to the tower." I told them, and they all nodded. Everyone climbed inside the jet, but Hiccup and I climbed on our respective dragons, and we took to the air. I turned and smiled at my brother. "Let's go and see mom." I told him. He smiled back and nodded eagerly, as we told Toothless and D/n to fly faster.