Flying▫️ Chapter 27

~Y/n's POV~

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I sat on D/n while she flew away from Avengers tower.

"Y/n!" I heard someone scream out. I glanced back and watched as Tony's armor surrounded him. Before he could fly towards me, Hiccup had put his arm in front of the rich man, stopping him from moving.

I couldn't hear a single word they were saying but I could tell they were arguing. Eventually, Tony backed up, giving Hiccup enough room to climb onto Toothless. I watched as Toothless took to the air.

I spun around and leaned down to D/n's ear to tell her to please fly quicker. D/n bobbed her head up and down in a sort of humanly motion. D/n obliged and flew quicker. These are the moments that I thank the Norse Gods that D/n was a Guardian Dragon and was gifted the ability of fast flying.

"Y/n!" Hiccup called to me. D/n gained speed, as I glanced back.

"Please, Hiccup. I need to be alone." He shook his head 'no.'

As we flew, I glanced down at the earth that was miles below us, when something caught my eye. The field where I had first met Fury. Fury. It pained me to even think of that name.

"There." I told D/n while pointing down at the field.

(Sorry it's short.)