Portal~Chapter 35

Thank you for all of the great ideas for this chapter and future chapters. It was super hard to decide. Like seriously it was. Sorry for the people and their ideas that I didn't choose. The main reason I probably didn't choose yours was I would read the idea, think it over and see how I could write it and see how easy it could turn into more than two chapters. Anyways the winner is....

wolfineon

~Y/n's POV~

We were back at the Avenger's tower, finally. I made sure that everyone was back, and that no one was hurt, especially Hiccup. Once I made sure that there was not a scratch on him, I turned to Loki.

"Now, thank you Loki for getting my brother to me, but I think it's about time that we go home." I smile at Astrid, Hiccup, Ruffnut and Tuffnut. Loki nodded.

"It's about time, Mortal. I've been waiting for you to say that you're ready." He mumbled. I glared at him.

"Oh sorry if I didn't know if you could get me home, or that you turned everyone to babies." I retorted. He sighed.

"Anyways, what we have to do is exactly what your brother had done to find me in Asgard." Loki told us. Everyone turned to Hiccup, who was hardly paying attention. We all stared at him, until he finally noticed us and looked up.

"What?" I facepalm.

"How did you get to Asgard?" I asked him as though it was the most obvious question in the world.

"OH! Well, first you have to dig a pit in the ground. You then have to surround the pit with a tiny flame, a bowl of water and a rock or something that represents Earth. The main factor is that it has to be a windy day. After all that is done, you then have one of the dragon's shoot the ground with a plasma ball or something along those lines." He explained. We all nodded.

"Now, first question, is it windy?" Astrid asked aloud. We all froze.

"No, no it's not." Bruce said, shaking his head while pushing up his glasses.

"TONY!" I exclaim. The male appeared next to me, his hand by his forehead in a salute. "CHECK THE WEATHER!" I order.

"Yes sir!" He said, while saluting. I saluted him back. He quickly took his Iphone out of his pocket. I watched as he speedily typed "weather" on his device. After a  couple minutes, he brought his hand back to forehead.

"SIR! It is windy tomorrow and the next day!" He reported. I stifled a laugh as I saluted.

"Okay, I guess we can do it tomorrow." I told everyone else, even though they heard Tony's and my conversation. They all nodded.

"Good idea, we should all get some sleep. It's been a long day." Steve suggested. We all agreed and returned to our rooms. I lay on my bed, in the room that I shared with Astrid and Ruffnut. Hiccup and Tuffnut shared a room that was on the same floor as our room.

~Third Person~

After around five or seven minutes of lying in pitch black darkness, in silence, we all finally fell into a deep sleep. Their dreams consisted of fluffy clouds and fun scenarios, except for one of them. One of them had no dreams, except for a nightmare of an event that happened only a couple months ago. An event that occurred...in chapters twelve and thirteen.