Friends▫️ Chapter 15

(Sorry this has taken so long and sorry for the cliffhanger...okay not sorry.)

"Astrid?" I asked. Astrid groaned as she sat up. "ASTRID!" I squeal as I jump on her and hug her. She squeaks in surprise. "Y/n?" She asked and I hummed in response. "Y/n!" She yells happily and brings you into a huge hug.

(Astrid was wearing her usual outfit.)

"Do you know how worried we all have been? It was like you disappeared out of no where! Where are we anyway?" She asked

"Do you know how worried we all have been? It was like you disappeared out of no where! Where are we anyway?" She asked. "Well...apparently we are in a different time and universe or something. And I have made a couple friends so...we are at my new friends house!" I chirp.

"Wait! How did you get here?" I ask. "I'm not really sure." She mumbles. "Oh. This is just so strange." I sigh. Suddenly the door bursts open, waking d/n up.  D/n jumps up and stands in front of the door way, growling.

I look up at the worried looks of some of the avengers. (Nat, Clint, Steve and Wanda.) "What's wrong?" I question. "We heard screaming coming from your room." Natasha exclaims. "Y/n. Who's that?" Wanda asks as she looks at Astrid. I turn to look at Astrid, who was in battle position, holding her axe up.

I took a step forward and lowered Astrid's axe and Clint's bow. "Natasha, Clint, Steve and Wanda. Meet my friend from back in the village. Astrid, meet some of my new friends, Natasha, Clint, Steve and Wanda." I explained.

"Back in the village? You mean the same thing happened to her that happened to you?" Steve asked and I nodded.

(Okay. Sorry it's short but I  need you guys to comment some ideas for me to use for the next chapter. Because I have absolutely no idea.)