Hugs▫️Chapter 25

Hiccup's POV

I turn to Y/n and smile at her. "Baby brother? Last time I checked, I was 2 minutes older than you." I said with a playful looking dancing in my eyes.

She smiled at me. "Oh come here you big weirdo." She opens her arms outside, awaiting for my arrival. I rush towards her, scooping her up in my arms and spinning her around. She squeals in excitement.

As I set her down, she quickly brings me into a bone crushing hug. I hug her back, but not as hard. I start coughing.

"Um, y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Need..."

"Need what?"

"...air."

She helped, letting go of me. I quickly took a deep breath of air. Y/n looked behind me at the other men standing around the room. She turned to me. "Were they giving you a hard time?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

No one said a thing. "Sorry Hiccup. They are just very....I don't know. They are everything." She said exasperated. The guy named Tony stepped forward. "Even handsome." He said in a seductive voice, making me glare at him. She looked at him, blank faced. It was silent for a couple seconds, until y/n broke out laughing. After a while, everyone else began laughing.

I then looked at what y/n was wearing. "Y/n?" She turned me. "Yeah hiccup?"

"What are you wearing?"

She looked down and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. Well, apparently, we are in a different time and dimension. This is modern, or future time to us. I had to wear different clothing because they didn't want me to stand out too much. And apparently, there aren't any dragons in this world." She explained.

(I know it's short but I will put up more in the next chapter

(I know it's short but I will put up more in the next chapter. I ran out of creative juices.)