Birthday▫️Chapter 20

(Carrying on from chapter 17)

"Happy Birthday to Me."

"Happy Birthday dear Y/n."

"Happy Birthday to me."

I curled up into a ball as the tears continued to fall. D/n sensed my upset mood and curled up next to me.

"Y/n?" I heard Astrid's voice echo through my closed bedroom door.

"Come in." I said weakly. I heard the door open, but there were more pairs of footsteps than I anticipated.

I looked up to see all the girls; Astrid, Ruffnut, Wanda and Natasha. I quickly wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Uh-h. Hey guys." I tried to make it sound like nothing was wrong. When it was the complete opposite.

"Oh don't 'Hey' us. What's wrong?" Wanda said while sitting on my bed next to me. I quickly wiped away my tears and sat up. "What do you mean?"

"Y/n. You haven't been talking to us. You seem really depressed and you haven't left your room in 2 days!" Natasha pretty much yelled.

"I'm sorry guys, I-"

"TODAY IS Y/N AND HICCUP'S BIRTHDAY!" Ruffnut yelled. Everyone turned to look at her as she covered her mouth. They then turned to me. "Really?"

I glared at Ruffnut, who gave me an apologetic look. I sighed and looked down at my hands. "Yes. Today is our birthday. I haven't seen him in 2 months. We can't celebrate it together." I said, covering my face with my hands.

(AH! HAVE TO END THIS EARLY! LEAVING THE HOUSE AND WIFI IN LIKE 1 MINUTE! BYE!)