Asgard▫️ Chapter 23

I continued staring down at the book. Trying to make sense of everything. "So, Toothless just has to shoot a plasma ball to the ground? Seems to easy. I have to be missing something." I rubbed my face frustratedly but paused when Toothless used his tail to point at something in the page.

"It's a picture of the flame." I mumbled. Toothless then pointed to the opposite corner of the page. "Water." My eyes widened as I looked at the other two corners. "Fire. Water. Earth. Air."

"Thanks buddy. I know exactly what to do." I smiled.

~Time Skip~

I stood back and looked at my work. On the ground, was a small flame, a small bowl of water, and a rock, all placed in a circle. It was a windy day, so it worked out perfectly. I smiled and pat Toothless' back.

"Go ahead buddy." I said. He nodded and shot a small plasma ball into the center of the circle of elements. Almost instantly, a large, swirling, blue portal appeared within the circle I had made. I smiled and laugh. I jumped onto Toothless' back. "Lets go!"

~Time Skip~

We instantly appeared in the new place, a room to be exact. The room was large and bright cold, with hints of green and black spotted around the room. There were books absolutely every where. "Where are we?" I mumbled.

"Better yet, who are you." We spun around to face a rather tall man. He had slacked back, black hair, and wore a lot of green and gold. He held a large, gold scepter.

"Do I have to repeat myself mortal. Who are you?" He hissed. I put my hands up in surrender. "I am Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Chief of the Hooligans tribe in Berk." I said proudly. The mans facial expression never changed.

"Never heard of it or you." He said. All confidence I had, escaped me. "I'm sorry for appearing here in your room. I had made a portal, in search of my sister and my friends. Something must have happened to make me appear here." The man lowered his scepter.

"It is none of my business to know why you had gone and made a portal. Just leave." He said rudely. "I'm sorry, but I don't know where to go, or where I am. And may I ask, but what is your name?" I questioned.

"I don't know where you intend to go, but I am Loki. And you are in Asgard."