True Viking~ Chapter 38

~Third Person~

Y/n climbed out of her comfortable bed and began opening some drawers. As she was packing together her clothes and other belongings, it was still quiet within the room. That is, until Astrid said exactly what Y/n was thinking.

"I guess since everyone is awake, we should perform the spell now?" She suggested. Everyone seemed to ponder the question and thankfully agreed. Y/n excused herself and left to the bathroom to change clothes.

Everyone stayed, waiting in the girls room, making small talk while they waited for y/n.

"So what happened with Y/n while she was here?" Hiccup asked the Avengers. They were quiet for a bit before Bruce answered.

"Well our boss found her and had us take her in. We taught her all about our customs and other things." The scientist paused to allow someone to cut in, and luckily, Clint got the hint.

"We had a mini fight over toast." This caused everyone to laugh, until he spoke again. "And she may or may not have gotten kidnapped and... tortured." He added. Everyone grew quiet and the non-Avengers stared at Clint with large eyes. Hiccup grew angry and tried to tackle the arrow shooter, but was held back by Astrid.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN TO HER?!" Hiccup screamed furiously.

"Let what happen to who?" Y/n asked as she entered the room, wearing very clothing that was familiar to everyone. In her dominant hand, she held her signature weapon and by her side stood D/n. She truly looked like a viking, and as though she had never left her time.

(Again it is short, but I will make it up to you all!