Tell me▫️chapter 4

Natasha, Wanda and I entered the so called mall. I looked around at all the stores. "Woah." I say. They laughed at my expression. I slightly blushed. "So where to first?" I asked. They turned to me. "Well what's your style?" Wanda asked. "Um...furs and y/sc." (Your style clothing.) they nodded and dragged me to f/s. (Favorite store) We bought a whole bunch of new clothes, and so I don't stick out too much, I changed into one of my new outfits before going back.
**Time Skip**
We just got back and are riding up this weird contraption thing. I was looking around in curiosity. "What is this thing?" I ask. "An elevator." Natasha answered. Wanda sighed. "Great, first we had to teach Thor. Somewhat teach Steve and now y/n." Wanda sad with her hand of her eyes. "Sorry." I say sheepishly. "It's okay." They say. Soon the elevator stopped and the doors opened automatically. I slightly jumped in shock. They chuckled. We walked out of the elevator carrying a whole bunch of bags filled with new clothes and stuff for me. We didn't know how long I would be here. I walked in and saw the rest of the Avengers staring at this weird now thing. There are moving pictures on it! I looked at it weirdly. Then the pictures paused. I looked over and saw Steve holding a smaller box thing, pointing it at the larger box with the moving pictures. I was so confused. "Glad to see your back." Steve said to us. I smiled. "Thank you." I say. "I see you have new clothing." Sam says and I nod with a smile. I walk up to d/n and pat her head. "What did you do while I was gone?" I ask in a normal voice. "You talk to it like it's a human." Tony says. I look up at him. "Why wouldn't I? D/n is my best friend. And besides, you speak to Thor likes he's a human, but he's a god." I say. "Ooo! Burn!" Clint yells laughing. "Burn?" I ask. He looks at me and sighs. "It's..uh. Sorta like slang or metaphor. Like you just showed him up." He explains awkwardly. "Oh." I nod. I looked at d/n. And she looked like she had to say something. I walked over to a doorway that lead outside and opened it. "Hey! What are you doing?" Rhodey asked. "D/n needs to tell me something." I say. D/n flys up in the air and grows in size, but not fully. I climb onto her back and we fly over to a large patch of land with no grass covering dirt. She lands and I climb off her back. (A/n d/n is really playful like toothless) I drag a large branch that had called off a tree, over to her. She picked it up in her mouth and started to drag it around to draw what she wanted to tell me. Then a large metal, human shape thing, flew over and landed on the ground. I jumped back, not know what it was. The face mask lifted, showing Tony. "Tony?" I ask. "That's my name." He says with a smirk. "Now what is it doing?" He asked. "She's not an it. Her name is d/n. And she's drawing what she's trying to tell me." I explain. Soon d/n drops the branch meaning she's finished.