Astrid?▫️ Chapter 14

(Sorry it took so long for me to come out with the next chapter. I was having a major brain fart and had major writers block. But finally! I had an idea for this chapter! So here you go!)

**Y/n's POV**

~Dream~

Mother realized it was Hiccup, and Hiccup realized who mom and I were. His eyes widened and he smiled. I ran to him and brought him into a bone crushing hug. "It's so good to see you again." I whisper as Hiccup wraps his arms around me. Mom smiles and wraps her arms around the both of us.

~Time Skip In Dream~

Hiccup and I stood in front of our father's grave. A tear slid down my cheek as I leaned down and placed a large amount of flowers on the ground. "Dad. I know I barely know you, but you were a wonderful man. I wish I could have gotten a better chance to know you." I say as I take a candle and place it on a tiny metal plate and place it near the flowers. "D/n." I say. She nods and lights the candle.

I lean my head on Hiccup's shoulder as another tear falls. I place a paper on the grave before we left. It was a drawing that I drew when I was just 5 years old and mom was describing to me who and what dad and hiccup were like. I drew this and wrote something below it. "Family." I whisper as Hiccup and I walked away.

~Reality~

I woke up with a jolt. I felt something wet on my face and brought my hand to it. Tears? I was crying in my sleep. I wiped away the remaining tears and looked around the room. It was all white. I guess that I was in the infirmary. "D/n?!" I call out. "Y/n!" I hear many voices yell as the door burst open. All the avengers burst into the room and glomped me. Not hugged, glomped.

I suck in as much air as I could before I ran out of the needed necessity. "Can't...breathe." I mumble out as my face turned blue. They gasp and let go of me. "W-what happened?" I asked.

"You passed out on d/n's back and fell. D/n saved you. You both went into a coma. She woke up  last week." Natasha explained. "How long have i been out?" I asked. "1 month." Tony said. My expression turned into one of shock. "A-a month?!" I yelled and they all nodded. I then realized an unfamiliar face by the doorway.

"Who's that?" I asked. They all looked over at the person. "That's Bucky. Steve's childhood friend." Rhodey explained. I nodded and waved at the man. He turned his attention to me and nodded in acknowledgement. "He's not really a talker." One of the avengers said but I wasn't really paying attention to who.

Okay. New guy. Not a big deal. I wonder if they already told him that I'm a viking and have a dragon. What did they do the whole time I was out? What happened? How's d/n? WAIT D/N!!!

"Where's d/n?" I asked. "Your bedroom." They all answered. I nodded and sprinted to my former bedroom. They were all running behind me and yelling at me to stop because I wasn't fully healed. "Yes I am!" I yell as burst into my bedroom.

"D/n!" I yell happily. D/n looks up at me happily. She bounds over to me and tackles me to the ground and starts licking my face. I giggle as she did this. "Stop! Stop! That tickles!" I said in between laughs.

~Later That Night~

I was cuddled up next to d/n, under the covers. I was currently asleep when suddenly a loud crash and a moan woke me up. I sprung to my feet and looked around the room. I saw a figure lying on the ground. I switched on the lights and stared down at the familiar person in front of me. "Astrid?" I question aloud.

(Sorry it's short.)