Hiccup▫️ Chapter 18

~Hiccup's POV~

I sat by a cliff next to Toothless, stating out at the water below us.

Three months.

Three months y/n has been gone.

One month.

One month Astrid and the twins have been gone.

I have no idea where any of them are. Y/n has to be somewhere on Earth, but I don't know where.

I'm just such a horrible brother. I've sent people out to look for her, but haven't left Berk myself. I've left her alone.

And it's our birthday. We can't spend it together. We can't open presents together. We can't do anything together.

I have no idea what to do. All the searches were in vain. She just has to be somewhere!

Maybe she's dead.

No! No she isn't dead! She would never die that easily! I know for a fact!

Maybe she ran away.

No! That isn't right either. She would never run away without saying anything. She would never run away in general!

I have no idea what to do.

Maybe...maybe...

I got up and ran home. Once I entered my room I grabbed a large book that was lying underneath my bed.

I took it out and flipped through the pages.

"Yes." I mumbled.

I dropped the book and ran out to tell the others.

~3rd Person~

The book fell to the floor, still open to the page he had left it at. On it read...

"Dragons plasma: Searching portal"