Short▫️ Chapter 29

I smiled at Loki as I climbed back on D/n. "Thank you, Loki." I told the God. He nodded silently and disappeared, probably teleporting back to the tower. I sigh contently, wiping away the rest of my tears. I look down at my best friend, smiling at her.

"Are you ready to go back?" I asked her rhetorically. D/n twitched her tail, giving me a signal that she was ready to take flight. My smile grew wider, completely forgetting about what had happened about twenty minutes prior. I laughed to myself.

"I'm so stupid." I chuckled at my dumb self, and at how naive I was. How could I possibly be so angry at that crazy team of heroes. They are amazing and were only following orders. Seriously, how could I stay mad at them.

It's none of their faults. Though, I am still not particularly happy about Fury's intentions, I...sorta forgive him!

"Okay," I pat D/n's side, "let's go." I told her. The dragon semi nodded and took to the sky.

~Time Skip~

"Why did you guys have to do that?!" I heard Hiccup yell at the rest of the Avengers as I neared the tower. I also heard struggling so I guessed Astrid was holding him back.

"Come on." I told my dragon, to which she complied and hovered by a window, allowing me to climb off her and through the window.

My suspicions were proven correct when I crawled through and planted my feet on the ground.

I looked down and stared at my hands. "Um...guys." Everyone spun around to stare at me, and within an instant, I was brought into a bear hug by my older brother. I hugged him back. We stayed there for a couple seconds, before we parted. "Um guys....I'm sorry."
I didn't have to say anymore before I was crushed in a large group hug.