Lessons▫️Chapter 6

Everyone agreed to teach me some aspects of the modern world, or the future to me. Bruce is going to teach me about science and that stuff. Tony is teaching me technology. Everyone else is teaching something, I don't remember. I walked up to Tony in the dress I was wearing in the last chapter. "Hi!" I say cheerfully. He takes me down to a workshop room and handed me a weird thing that fit in my hand. I glance at him with a confused expression. "It's called and IPhone." He said. He pressed a circular button that was on the bottom of it making it light up.

▫️Time Skip brought to you by Thor's tart of pops▫️
Soon Tony and I were close to finishing up our 'lesson' so I can go to my next 'lesson.' "Okay, I'm going to show you something, don't tell the others." He said as he turned to the box thing that I now know to call a computer. He typed in something and it brought up a thing. "What is that?" I asked. "A video." He said and clicked on it. The images started moving. There were woman walking around in weird clothing. I looked at it confusedly. Then the last women came out wearing something absolutely horrible. It showed WAY too much skin. I covered my eyes. "I think I've been scarred." I said making Tony laugh. "TONY WE TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOW HER THAT STUFF!!!! SHES AS INNOCENT AS THOR RIGHT NOW!!! DONT RUIN THAT!" Wanda yelled as she ran towards me and pulled me out of the room. "I'm sorry." She apologized. I waved her dismissively. "It's okay, and I'm not that innocent. I'm just no used to seeing that stuff." I shivered.

▫️Time skip brought to you by Clint and his love for vents▫️
I was taking a lunch break and walked to the kitchen. Tony sat there eating toast. You may not know, but even in my time we had toast. I sat down next to him and ate some fish. As he ate, I could hear the crunching. My eye twitched.