ROAR!!!▫️ Chapter 9

(Outfit)

I was sitting in the living room while Wanda and Natasha were teaching their alphabet

I was sitting in the living room while Wanda and Natasha were teaching their alphabet. I felt like a little viking again.

"Okay y/n. A is for apple." Sam mocked making me glare at him. "Do that again and you'll be a toasted falcon." I threaten making everyone laugh.

I'm actually really enjoying my time here but I miss Hiccup and everyone else...well I don't miss Snotlout as much as I miss everyone else.  Haha. I'm just kidding...or am I?

"Speaking of fire, has anyone seen d/n?" I asked. Everyone looked and shrugged.

Suddenly,we heard a large roar. I stood up quickly and looked for the source of the sound. "D/n!" I called as they followed me.

I was about to run past a door way when I say a neon f/c glow around the door way. My eyes widened as Clint was about to enter the door way.

"Stop!" I yell as I tackle him making us quickly pass the door way before we got burnt.

I look back at the neon f/c flames. Once the flames calmed and disappeared, I quickly ran into the room.

I saw Tony in a corner, holding a needle and d/n. D/n had grown as big as she could in the room. She roared again.

D/n's eyes were dilated. Tony stuck out his arm, which had a bracelet and his weird metal suit started to form around him. He raised his hand and aimed his palm at d/n. His palm was glowing a bright blue.

My eyes widened. I ran to d/n and jump onto her back. I grabbed these two spikes that are on her neck and pulled her around before she shot another plasma ball.

"Everyone out!" I yell angrily. They were going to protests but my glare changed their minds. They left the room and attempted to close the door but it was burnt.

I climbed off of d/n and stood in front of her. I stuck out my palm, in which she nuzzled her nose into it. "It's okay." I said soothing words.