Temper▫️ Chapter 10

-Continuing from before-

D/n finally calmed down and shrunk down to the size of a wolf. I sighed an pet her head agin before exiting the room. Both d/n and I glared at Tony.

"What was that about?!" I yelled. "Hehe. Um, I wanted to get some of her DNA to see how she exists." He explained, making my glare intensify.

"You didn't need to test her! She exists because she isn't from here. We already concluded than I am from a different time and dimension and in that dimension, dragons exist. You better not EVER get close to her again! Other wise, everything goes down in flames." I growled.

"EVERYTHING GOES DOWN IN FLAMES!" I yelled before I stormed off with d/n at my heels.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention. I have a large temper. And I mean LARGE.

Hiccup once played a prank on me where he, toothless and mom all went missing. This prank lasted a week. A WEEK!!! I wouldn't talk to them for a month and...

I may or may not have had d/n burn some of his plans for some projects and burn one of his favorite dragon books. His face was priceless.

Well, this wasn't a prank so I can't get revenge back. I sigh as I crawl onto d/n back and she flies out a window.

Tears start to slide down my cheeks as we continue our way to an open field. We land and I get off of d/n.

I collapse to my knees and bury my face in my hands as the tears spill.

I miss hiccup and everyone back home. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to see them again. I cry out in sadness.