Home~Chapter 40

As Y/n and D/n finally stepped through the portal, they were instantly embraced by many arms. Y/n's eyes widened as she took in the sight before her. The whole village had started the largest group hug Y/n had ever witnessed, and she was in the exact center of it. Y/n laughed as tears of joy streamed down her s/c cheeks.

Soon enough, everyone had let her go, and allowed her to give her a single, large hug to her mother. Both had visible streaks of tears on their faces. "I missed you so much." Y/n whispered.

"Don't you ever leave me again." Y/n's mom replied.

And on that day, it was spent with many parties, celebrating the return of the young chief's sister. Though, something was still on the girl's mind. The modern heroes that she had met and befriended along the whole event. She isn't sure if she would ever see them again, but she would never allow herself to forget them.

And the ones that she kept in mind were thinking of her too, and were to never forget her. They were all reminders to each other of the girl. They also had an object that they would remember her by, a single bird skull necklace, that now rests on a certain red headed assassin's neck.

And even the girl had a reminder of the heroes. Not until a week or so after her return to her home village, did she find a mark on her dragon's saddle, which hadn't been there before her appearance in 2017. A single letter, that was formed in a way, which was a symbol for something.

The letter A... which you can guess what that meant.

(Sorry this is short. I really hope you enjoyed this story.)