Shrinking▫️Chapter 2

(Sorry this fanfiction doesn't really go exactly how it began in the movie)

**Y/n's POV**

I woke up on an uncomfortable bed that had a weird cover. It wasn't fur. I sat up and got off the bed. It was a fairly large room. The floor, walls, and ceiling were all stone. "How did they get so much stone?" I questioned aloud.

I then heard a door open. I spun around and faced a women wearing a black one piece cloth. I didn't know what it was. She had short red-orangey, curly hair. "Sit." She demanded as she pointed to a chair that sat behind a table. I obliged and sat in the chair and looked up to her. "Who are you?" She asked. "Y/n M/n Haddock, daughter of Stoick the vast. Sister of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, the rightful leader of our tribe." I said confidently when I didn't feel confident. The name seemed to mean nothing to her. "Ok, why were you just found in a field?" She asked. "I don't know. I just woke up there." I tell her. "Then tell me what happened before." She says irritatedly because she was getting nothing important from me. "I was messing around with my brother. We went to sleep and I woke up in the field." I said. She slams her hands on the table making me flinch back. "And why was there a dragon?!" She asks. "What do you mean? Have you never seen one before?" I asked. She looks at me as if I'm crazy. "No! I've never seen one nor have I met a person who has." She says. "Then how do you know that it was a dragon if you've never seen one?" I ask curiously. She growls. "I've read books. I watched movies." She says. "A...Movie?" I question. "I'm not getting anywhere with the questions you told me to ask." She says to no one while touching her ear. "Who are you talking to?" I ask. She glances to me. She then nods for no apparent reason. "Who do you work for?" She asks. "..no one." I say. "Okay, my own questions. Where are you from?" She asks. "Berk." I answer. "Do you know what this is?" She questioned whilst pulling out a weird box thing that had numbers on it. I shook my head no. "Seems as if she is not from this time." The woman says while holding onto the thing on her ear. "What are you wearing?" She asks, giving me a weird look. "Clothes." I say. "Why those clothes?" She asks. "It's the common look in berk. What are you wearing?" I ask. "Catsuit." She says. "Catsuit? How is it a catsuit? Is it made of cats?" I ask. She facepalms.

She puts her hand to her ear again. "Okay, yes sir." She says to no one again. "Can you fight?" She asks. I nod. "I have an axe, and I can fight while on d/n." I answer. "D/n?" "The dragon." She nods. "Follow me." She says. I nod and follow her out of the room and down a corridor. We walk into another room that had weird weapons. The only ones I recognized were swords, knives, and bow and arrows. She walks over and takes my axe out of a box. "The doors are locked so you can't escape. When I hand you your axe do what you can do on that dummy." She said and pointed to this weird thing that is shaped to look like a human. I nod as she hands me my axe. I spin it around in my hand. (Like spinning a drumstick in your hand) I ready it in my hand and charge at the weird human thing. I swing and cut deep into the 'neck'. I swiftly pulled my axe out and toss it in the air. I catch the handle and bring it down on the head, cutting deep into it. I pull out and look at the girl. She looked impressed. I smiled. "I can do much more on d/n." I say. Then my eyes widened. "Where's D/n?!" I ask. "The dragon is back where they found you." She answered.

Then someone walked into the room and before the door closed I ran out. I ran down the corridors trying to find my way outside. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" The woman yelled to me but I continued running. I dodge people walking by. I ran out a door and luckily i found myself outside. I put two fingers to my lips and whistled loudly. The woman caught up to me. I heard nothing. "What did you do to her?!" I ask angrily. "She would usually answer me?!" I yell. People looked at us. "We had to tranquilize her. She was going to attack us." The woman answers. "I have no idea what tranquilize means but I don't like it." I yell with tears in my eyes. People were starting to come toward us. The woman reached to grab my wrists when we heard a loud roar. I smiled, still with tears in my eyes and turned and watched as d/n flew toward us and landed on the ground. I pushed past people and hugged her. I laughed happily. The woman and a man, also wearing strange clothes, walked up behind me. I turned, "get me home." I answer. "I want to go home now." I add. "Sorry we don't know how to get you home." The man says. "Please, just help me. Anything." I say with tears in my eyes. I just want to go home. I want to see mom and hiccup again! "We'll help on one condition." Someone said. I looked up at the person who spoke. It was the same man who was the one that kidnapped me. "What is it?" I ask. "You serve for S.H.I.E.L.D and we help you get home. S.H.I.E.L.D works to protect Earth from harm." He says. I think it over. "I'll have help right?" I ask and he nodded. "Can I get names because I've told you, mine multiple times." I asked. They nodded. "Natasha Romanoff." The woman says. "Clint Barton." The man that stood next to Natasha said. "Director Fury." The last one says. I nod. "Agent Barton please lead Ms. Haddock back inside. Agent Romanoff, get them." Fury said as Clint led me inside. "Agent?" I questioned. He nodded. "Yes we are all agents." He said. "What's an agent?" I questioned. He looked at me. "Where are you from?" He asked me. "Berk." I answered. "I'm a viking, are you not?" I question. "I am not. And that would explain your choice of clothes." He mumbled the last part. "What is wrong with my clothes?" I ask. "Oh nothing. Just not necessarily something I would wear. It fits you." He says. I nod.

**Time Skip**

I was wondering around while the 'agents' did what they were told to do. Then Natasha walked inside with two men following her. The men stopped walking and looking around. Natasha walked up to them and gestures for them to take a seat in the chairs that are placed around a table. They do so and so does Natasha and Clint but on the other side of the table. I stand back by a wall awkwardly not knowing what's happening. One of the men had blonde hair. He was fairly tall and wore clothes that were red, white and blue. The other man was dark skinned and wore this weird metal outfit. He had strange red goggles on.

After a while another man walked inside. He had brown hair and glass things on his nose. He seemed to be fidgeting. He sat down next to the red, white and blue guy.

Then walked in a woman with red/brownish hair. She wore mostly dark red clothes. She sat down on the opposite side of Natasha that Clint sat on. The look Fury gave them said -this-is-important-don't-make-a-sound-.

Then walked in two more men. One had on weird things on like the other man. He wore strange clothes too but at the same time, his clothes were sorta fancy. The other man was also dark skinned, but looked a little old. Fancy man sat in an empty seat that had empty seats next to him. The other guy sat next to him.

Not long after one more entered. I instantly recognized him. "Thor?" I mumbled inaudibly. He loudly took a seat.

"Finally you are all here. There is a mission that I want you all to take part in." Fury spoke up. Is this about me? "Yo eyepatch. Just tell us already." The man with the strange/fancy clothing said. Fury rolled his eye. "The mission is generally easy. We have someone here that is guaranteed a threat and doesn't know much about our...customs and I want you to learn more about them and help them." He said. "Wait! This is what was so important?!" The man said. "Stark! Shut up! We don't know what could happen." The man wearing the red, white and blue. "Fine! Who is this man you consider a 'threat'?" The Stark man asked. "Ms. Haddock. Please step forward." Fury said to me. I shyly took a step forward and out of the shadows. Everyone's eyes were on me. Stark burst out laughing. I looked up at him. "SHE is the threat?! Is this some kind of joke?!" He said exasperatedly. "Stark. I advise that you sit down and shut up. Ms. l/n introduce yourself." Fury said. I glanced up at him. "Hello. I'm Y/n M/n Haddock." I say doing a small wave. Stark walked up to me. "Why hello. I suppose you know who I am?" He said modestly. I shook my head no. He stared at me while some of them laughed. Then the man wearing the three colors came up to me. "Hello Ma'am. I'm Steve Rogers." He said shaking my hand. They went around introducing themselves. Then Thor walked up to me. "Hello Lady y/n! Please to meet you. I am-" "Thor." I cut him off. He look confusedly at me. "Oh come on! You know him!" Tony said. I nodded. "Of course I know him. My people know a lot about him." I say. Tony groaned for some reason. "Okay, but to the thing at hand. How is SHE a threat?!" Tony asked. "It's not necessarily her but her accomplice." Fury said. The others besides Natasha and Clint looked confused. Natasha smirks. "I think it's best if she shows them." Natasha said. Fury nodded. "I'll lead everyone there." Natasha said as she started walking down the many corridors with us following. She suddenly stopped at a large door. "In here?" I ask with a smile. She nodded. I opened the door and ran in. The others slowly following behind.

I ran to d/n and hugged her neck. Everyone stopped in their tracks. "A-a dragon?!" Tony said. "How is that possible?!" Bruce asked. "Everyone meet d/n." I introduced. (The room is very large so they were able to get d/n in.) "Who are you?" Tony asked. "What do you mean? I'm y/n." I answered. "No I mean where are you from?" He rephrased his question. "Berk." I answer. Bruce walked up to me. "Are you perhaps...a viking?" He asked. Everyone looked at me. I nodded. Some of their eyes widened. "Is that so strange?" I questioned. "Well, for it being 2016. Yes." Clint said. "Can I maybe experiment on d/n?" Bruce asked me. I shook my head no while d/n roared. "Well being a viking explains your fashion choice." Tony said. "Everyone in my tribe dresses this way." I tell them. "Now my instructions for you," Fury paused what he was saying as he entered the room. "Is for you guys to help her learn about our customs, until we find a way for her to return home." He says. "Now take her back to Avengers tower." He said. They all nodded and started to exit the room. I started walking out too, until I turned around. "Wait what about d/n?" I ask. Tony came back. "It-" "She." I correct him. "She is too big to fit in the tower." He said. Then a woman walked by. "Can't she shrink? That's what she did to fit in that room." The woman said. My eyes widened as I looked over at d/n. "You didn't tell me that you could change your size!" I said. D/n did something that would resemble a cheeky grin, but it's the best you can do for a dragon. D/n shrunk to be the size of one of the normal sheeps that we have back home. "Oh wow!" I say.