01

song of the chapter-
It's okay This is love by: Davichi.

-10 months ago-

"And lastly..." I say as I placed the last picture frame in the middle of all the other picture frames onto the low shelf. "our wedding picture."

I turn my head, and smiled at Taehyung who sat next to me on the floor. "What do you think?"

"What do you think?" He asks me back, and I turn your head back to the picture frame.

"Hmm... well, I think I should put it to the side a bit? I'm not sure though, since I might cover up the other picture frames..." I rambled thoughtfully, and I heard him chuckle.

Suddenly without any warning, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his side, and straddled me in his arms as I sat in between his legs.

"I think it's perfect where it is, where you'd placed it." He says and began leaving kisses starting from my shoulder blade, to the side of my neck.

"You really think so?" I ask worriedly, and he chuckled as he leaned his head on the nape of my neck and I felt the vibration of his adam's apple move as he spoke.

"Yes I really think so, but why are you so insecure about it?"

"Just because..." I say, as I began to run my fingers though his hair. "it's that we just moved in our own apartment and I want it too look really nice. And I like to look at our wedding pictures. It just makes me feel good to know that we're actually really married."

"I do too." He says, and I was glad to hear that he agreed.

It's just been barely two months since the wedding, and it still feels weird to be calling him my husband. Not that it was a bad thing of course, but it was just that it was sort of mind blowing.

I start to chuckle, as I start to recall what'd happened on my wedding day and told him the things that had happened before the wedding, when I was preparing for it.

"Oh remember what happened at the evening reception party? I still can't believe Jimin did that,"

"When he danced to I need a girl by Taeyang?" Taehyung says, and I start to laugh.

"Yeah... I bet all the bachelorettes were swooning from his performance." I say as I laughed even more.

"You know what else happened earlier that evening though?" He says as he grabbed my left hand in his, and began to play around with the diamond ring that was on my ring finger.

"What?" I say with a smile.

"I married you." He says, as he held my hand and I blushed.

"I married you too, so I think we are both even on that." I say to him softly, as I turned my head and met his eyes.

He smiled back at me, as he gazed lovingly at me as he brushed the back of his hand against my cheek.

He slowly leaned in, and kissed me passionately as he held me in his arms as the t.v was still on as it was running the latest SBS drama late during the night.

After kissing me for a while, he gave me a small peck on the nose and leaned his head on mine.

"I want to do this all day with you...just like what we did on our honeymoon." He whispers near my ear.

"I know, I want you by my side all day too." I say sadly as I rubbed his arm.

He chuckled and held me closer to him. "But at least I get to hold you close in my arms like this all night before I go early the next morning."

I smile softly.

"At least so."

a/n- hey again! I hoped you like the first chapter! Please don't forget to vote and comment! 😊❤ ty!