02

song of the chapter-
Because of you by: Park Ji Young.

I reached for Taehyung's body, but I just felt the empty sheets.

I began to open my eyes to see that Taehyung was long gone from my side, and that I was alone in the bedroom.

Oh right.Taehyung was already at work. I thought as I tried to go back to sleep again.

But I couldn't.

I ended up getting out of bed a moment later, and headed into the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.

While I sat down and ate on the couch, I turned on the t.v to flipped though several channels, and I missed one.

I turned back to the one that I'd missed, and I started to smile.

I was just on time, when I saw Taehyung with the rest of the BTS members sitting in for a live interview on a popular morning news channel, promoting their newest single.

I watched Taehyung sit in his chair while Namjoon and Hoseok answered most questions about their band, and smiled widely each time Taehyung would laugh at some funny comment.

"Now the next question is for V," The interviewer says as he shuffled though his cards, and I could see Taehyung fumbling with his hands nervously.

I already knew what the question was, because it was still the most talked story even after several months after the wedding, and I watched how Taehyung would handle it.

"how is your married life with your new wife?"

"It's been great..." He says, as the other members started to laugh at Taehyung's rather blank expression on his face. "perfect really."

"That's so sweet to hear, after all you both are still newlyweds!" The interviewer says, and he smiled nervously.

I chuckled happily as you scooped up a spoonful of lucky charms cereal, and placed it in my mouth as I began to chew.

Taehyung was quite protective of me, especially when it was involved in the media.

He still felt apologetic towards me after when the paparazzi dispatched pictures to the world of him and me walking home after a late night movie date which happened just a year ago.

Although we both were dating secret for the last two years, it was considered a big blow to him.

So after much courage and approval from both me and Bighit ent; he'd finally announced to the world that he was engaged and was getting married to me, and he did his best to hide me out of the spotlight; just up until the wedding.

The interviewer continued with his question for Taehyung.

"If she were watching the show right now, what would you say to her?"

Taehyung turned his head, and looked straight into the camera; right at me.

"Sujin," He started to say. "If you're watching this right now... I know that you're still eating your all time favorite lucky charms cereal,"

I was about to eat another spoonful of mixed soggy oats and marshmallows when he said that, and I almost dropped the spoon in the bowl, which made a splash in the remaining milk.

Taehyung continued. "but eat a fruit or something to make it a healthier breakfast. And don't forget to take your vitamins. Oh, and don't miss me too much since I'll be back home before you know it!"

I smiled at his caring words to me. Every morning he would always remind me to eat at least a fruit or to take my vitamins, since I forget easily, and I didn't like to eat healthy stuff.

He then blew kisses towards the camera, and at the opposite end of the screen, and I reached out and grab them, and placed them all over my cheeks and started to giggle.

"Aish... this hyung." Jungkook mumbled, which the other members started to laugh.

Taehyung wasn't the first to be off the market among the members, so the other members who were already married were used to him being lovey dovey all over me as his new wife.

After finishing my bowl of cereal, I didn't forget to eat a banana, and to take my vitamins; just like what Taehyung reminded me to do though a live interview on a popular news channel.

The very thought of it made me laugh, and I couldn't wait to see Taehyung come back home.

a/n- hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment, because the more you do, the more sooner im going to update faster ;)