25

song of the chapter- Wherever You Are by: Han Dong Geun

-14 hours before-

"It'll take at least another month or so until we can actually start making the designs," My boss says as she looked at my sketches, and I nodded in understanding.

"But overall... you are doing an outstanding job Sujin. As usual." She said with a smile, and I smiled back at her and bowed in thanks.

I walked back to my desk, to prepare some of the materials that I'll be using for the designs when my assistant came running to me.

"Mrs.Kim!" She cried, and I turned and looked up at her.

"What's going on?" I asked her, confused at her worried expression that was on her face.

"It's... something happened to your husband! Look," She says as she took out her phone and started showing me news articles that just have been updated.

I looked down and saw the articles were talking about Taehyung, and that he had fainted on stage from severe exhaustion and stress.

"Oh my god." I say, as I placed my hand over my mouth and looked at her.

"What are you going to do-"

All of a sudden, my phone started ringing and I picked up the phone recognizing the number as their manager.

"Hello? Is this manager Hobeom-nim?" I asked.

"Hello, yes it is. Have you heard the reports of Taehyung-"

"Yes I did," I say quickly. "Is he alright? Where is he now?"

"They have rushed him to a hospital but it looks like he is not doing well." He says, and I closed my eyes as I placed my hand over my forehead.

"Mrs.Kim... I know this is personal between Taehyung and you, but Taehyung has been very stressed out lately. He's been overworking himself to the point of exhaustion at every performance."

I sighed, and my assistant and others came and patted my back in comfort and reassurance.

"We are afraid that when he wakes... he wouldn't want to see any of us. Would it be alright... if you could fly here and take care of him? He's been saying a lot of things lately about you... it would do us a great honor if you could come now-"

"I can do that." I say, as I opened my eyes, and stood up from my seat and looked at my assistant.

"Something came up. Would you please tell the boss that I'll be taking an emergency trip for a week or so?" I tell her, and she nodded and walked away as quick as she could.

"I've reported the sudden news to our company, and our CEO has allowed for you to take the flight from Korea to here in the UK." He tells me as I started to grab my things.

"Alright. Well I'm at work right now but I'll go home and get my passport and things first. What will I board the flight?"

"We are working on that right now. When we have the updates, we will tell you as soon as possible. For now, you can get your things at your place, and we will come get you. I'll call you to let you know when we are coming."

"Thank you so much," I say, before I hung up first and hurriedly began walking towards the elevator.

"Bye Sujin-nim! We hope everything will be okay with Taehyung!" My coworkers say, and I nodded in thanks as the doors of the elevator closed and I headed down.