05

song of the chapter-
Love Letter by Michael Carreon.

Sitting down on the bathroom floor, I wrapped my arms around my legs as I rested my head on my knees.

I heard the ticking of the clock on the wall, and I looked up to see it was already 7:35 in the evening.

Suddenly, there was a knock outside of the bathroom door, and I knew Taehyung was waiting for me on the other side of the door.

"Sujin-ah... are you okay in there?"

When I didn't reply, he was quiet again and I thought he left... until when he slid a white piece of paper under the crack of the door.

The paper stopped just in front of me, where I was sitting, and I raised my head and reached out to pick up the paper, and smiled when I read it.

Stop pooping.
I miss you ❤

I sighed, as I gripped the pregnancy test tightly in my hand and began to get up and off of the floor.

I took a deep breath before I turned the door handle and opened the door and gasped whenTaehyung fell backwards in from leaning on the other side of the door.

"...Hi," He says and waved as he gave me one of his adorable smile as he looked up at me as he laid on the ground, near my feet.

I chuckled at him, and crouched down and pulled him up to a sitting position, to which he proceeded to wrap his arms around me, like a small kowala bear hugging a tree.

"What took you so long? I missed you a lot..." He pouted.

"I know... I read your little note," I say and sighed. "but I wasn't doing a #2 though."

That got his attention, and he looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Then... were you doing a... test...?"

I took out the pregnancy stick out from side of my pants and looked down at it before I gave it to him.

I watched him look at it in his hands, before I turned and looked away, blinking back the tears.

"Oh, I should've realized how fast the time has gone-"

He suddenly pulled me into his torso and held me in his arms, but this time... it was a tight hug.

Resting my chin on his shoulder, and feeling his emotions though the tight embrace he gave me, was just enough for me to make me cry.

"I-I'm so sorry-" I began as I sobbed, but he hushed me as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"It's going to be okay. There's nothing for you to be sorry about." He whispered in my ear over and over again, but still I kept crying.

The pregnancy test showed a single line on the middle of the screen... which meant that I wasn't pregnant.

I really thought I was pregnant, when I really wasn't. I guess all that hope that I had in me melted at this point, and I didn't know how to spill it and crying was the result of it.

"Its okay... we can always try again." Taehyung encouraged me, and I only nodded to what he'd said.

At this type of situation, I was happy to have a husband like Taehyung, who knew exactly what to tell me to make me feel better.

"Thank you..." I say to him after a while of shedding too many tears.

"For what?" He asked.

"...For loving me." I say, and wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes as I held him.

I hope I didn't make it too angst for you guys... or did I do it too much?

:(

Yeah sorry guys, if this was too sad for you. I promise there's going to be better times though!

Please vomment, and thank you for all the support! ❤

And please tell me how you liked this chapter! I would love to hear your thoughts on my story!