24

song of the chapter- Say Goodbye by: Kim Nayoung

-(Kim Taehyung's
Point Of View)-

(2 Weeks Later...)

The large crowd screamed louder as we entered onto the stage, and I waved my hands in the air and showered them with many hearts as we introduced ourselves as Bangtan Boys as always. 

After touring in Sweden, Germany, Austria Spain, and France... we were now in the UK.

We performed our usual dance routine and sang some of our songs on our newest album. We did the usual routine and the other guys were doing fine... but I was lost.  

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook wrapped his arm around my neck, earning the thousands of screams from the fans, and I was back to reality again. 

"Ah! Jeon Jungkook!" I say back to him as I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him down, as we started to play wrestle with each other on stage. 

Something hit my head, and I held my head in sudden pain, and I turned around and saw Jimin standing there with a shocked expression on his face. 

I looked down and saw it was a water bottle, and I looked back up to him... fuming. 

"I-it was an accident!" He says as he shook his head, waving his hands and I took a step towards him and he screamed and ran to the other side of the stage and grabbed onto Yoongi Hyung.

"Yah, get off me." Yoongi says as he frowned while Jimin hid behind him, trying to use him to protect himself from me. 

I ran towards them, and I tried to grab Jimin, but he ducked each time. 

"What are you guys doing?" Namjoon hyung says in English, earning screams from the fans.

"No thing!" Jimin just says with a laugh. 

"Okay, well we are going to perform blah blah blah" Namjoon says in more English. (the rest I didn't understand what he was saying, hence the blah blah blah)

But we all knew that we were getting ready to perform another song, so we all walked to the center of the stage to get ready again. 

Once the music started playing, we to dance and in this particular song... I was the first one to sing.