17

song of the chapter- Look at me by: Park Won

Two days have passed... and it was Friday. 

The day when I can finally confirm that this dream... was a real life of a nightmare.

For the past two days, I tried to act like everything was fine... but my strength couldn't hold no longer, and I became weak. 

Although Taehyung still didn't know the reason why I broke down, and the reason why I haven't spoken to him... he still made sure to remind me to take my medicine and to eat more.

When he did little things like that... it almost made me forget the text that I saw on his phone, and the woman that was in his arms. It made me feel like none of that ever happened.

And that was what I really wanted... and I hoped that any of this mess wasn't true.

And today was the day to find out. 

I ate my breakfast quietly, while Taehyung was running around, getting ready to go to the film site to finish the remaining parts of the drama. 

"I'm going," Taehyung says, as he grabbed his bag and was about to make his way to the front door but he turned around, and looked at me for a moment as if he was waiting for me to say something to him.

I didn't raise my head, and turn and look at him with a big smile on my face and tell him to have a good day at work... or I didn't confront him about his affair either.

Instead, I continued to eat my food.

He turned back, and opened the door and left. 

I dropped the spoon in my bowl, and rested my elbows on the table as I placed my hands on my face. I was on the verge to cry, but I told myself to hold it, and continue to endure it for a little while.

Taking a deep breath, I continued to eat my breakfast before heading out to go to my work.

"these are the few designs that Miss.Soyeong wanted to show you," my assistant says as she handed me some sketches for the designs for the upcoming winter fashion line. 

"Thank you," I just say, and placed it on the table in front of me.

All day, I couldn't concentrate on my sketches and I found myself checking the time frequently. I had already asked my boss if I could leave work a bit early, which she let me. 

Finally, the hour that I had been waiting, came.

"Bye Mrs.Kim! Hope you have a goodnight!" Some say to me as I waved them goodbye, exiting the building and walked to my car in the parking garage. 

I got inside the car, and turned it on before backing out and drove out of the garage.

Today, I didn't need to go home. I already planned that since the beginning.