06

song of the chapter-
Spring, Spring, Spring by Lucite Rabbit.

Covering my face from the sun with my hand, I looked up at the blue sky as I sighed in awe.

"Look at that cloud over there..." Taehyung says as he pointed up at one particular cloud.

"It looks like a puppy."

Trailing where his finger was, I looked to where that cloud was, and smiled when I really saw it.

"It looks like a golden retriever pup," I say as I stared at the cloud.

"No, it looks more like a husky to me." Taehyung disagreed.

I began to sit up from laying on the blanket, and rested my head on my hand as I looked at him.

"Well from what I see, the shape of its ears are down," I raised my eyebrows.

"Whatever floats your cloud." He just says with a sigh with his eyes closed.

His comment made me chuckle a little, and I looked at him.

"Hey," He suddenly says.

"What?" I answer him.

"All this talk about a puppy... I want one."

"Well what kind of puppy dog would you want?"

"...The one you mentioned earlier..." He says as his eyes fluttered open.

"A golden retriever? Why?" I asked him.

"Because its known to be a great family dog, and its good at protecting." He says, and that caused me to feel somehow touched, yet sad at the same time.

"Protecting?" I say.

He turned his head and looked up at me. "Yeah, protecting. In case if I leave home for work, I know there would be something to protect my wife and kids at home while I can't."

I bit my bottom lip as a blush began to rise on my cheeks, and he chuckled when he saw it.

"Taehyungie... how many kids do you want exactly?" I asked him.

He looked at me, but was a bit hesitant to answer.

I smiled at him. "It's okay, you don't have to stress on the question-"

"You see those clouds grouped together over there?" He pointed up to the sky again.

"That's how many I want."

I looked up, and my eyes widened when I counted the small clouds.

"What?!" I exclaimed as I looked down at him again. "You want five?"

He nodded his head, and I sighed.

"That's... that's a lot of kids you know. I don't know if my body could handle giving birth five times..."

"How many do you want?" He asked me in return.

"I wanted to have at least two."

"How about settling on having three?" He says, and I laughed.

"What? Is this a deal?" I say.

He put his hand out towards me. "I'll settle for three kids."

After much thought, I slowly put my hand out, and shook his.

"...Its a deal."

A smirk crept on his lips, and he pulled me down with him and began to tickle me on my stomach and I began to squirm around as I laughed hysterically.

"Taehyung! Stop!" I cried, but it was no use as he poked me all over, and tickled me on the most ticklish spot he knew best on my body.

"No! Not my knee!" I yelled, but he attacked me anyways.

After what felt like the longest tickle session, we both were out of breath and I laid on his chest as we gazed up at the sky again.

"Don't leave..." I say after a long moment of listening to the trees softly swaying in the cool breeze where we laid under in the shade. "I hate the feeling of missing you..."

"I wish I could just pack you up and put you in my suitcase to take you everywhere with me." He says as he took a deep breath.

"You're small enough to fit."

Sadness hung in the air as the clouds continued to drift away in the blue sky.

Taehyung was leaving for another sponsoring campaign with the other members as well for about two weeks in France.

He was suppose to leave early tomorrow morning.

Even though it wasn't the first time he left me for that long, but still I hated it every time he did.

And I knew he felt the same.

"You better think of me when you're in France." I say as sudden images of beautiful French girls clouded my mind, and my jealousy grew.

"I always think of you," He says as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Well you better." I say, and he noticed my tone hinted with jealousy and he began to laugh.

"Awe, don't be jealous." He says to me as he pinched my cheek.

"I can't help it" I say as I pouted.

Taehyung laughed again. "Hey, I know what'll make you feel better."

"What?"

"I'll sing song that I made up just now." He says and cleared his throat.

"You are the rainbow to my cloud... the one and only in my sky-"

"Oh my god," I just say, and he began to laugh at my cringy reaction to it but secretly, I was enjoying his cute song.

We laid there on the blanket under the trees below the cloud-dotted blue sky and with my eyes closed, and my cheek pressed agaisnt his chest, I listened to his voice as he sang his little song about happy clouds and rainbows in the sky.

And I smiled, knowing very well that his song was dedicated to me and only me, in the whole world.

I should start adding pictures and stuff in this story soon. Its my goal!

And how are you liking my song selection? Idk I'm trying yo find songs that give you feels, so that you could feel more feels while reading ya feel me?

Lol

Please vomment!