03

song of the chapter-
Pray by: Younha.

I took a sip of my glass of iced tea as I sat in front of my mother in law, and sister in law.

The conversation fell, and I tried to stay as calm as I could in this type of situation.

"Have you considered having children yet?"

My mother in law blurted out after a long moment of sitting together at a table in a small coffee shop. "It's been four months already and I honestly can't wait any longer for grandchildren. Who knows. I'll probably be long gone by the time they arrive."

I bit my lip as I placed my glass of tea back on the table.

"Mother," I called her, and she turned and looked at me. "we'll be ready to have children when we want too."

"Oh please," She scoffed as she crossed her arms and leaned back. "Don't use that same excuse that you've told me before. Didn't she use the same one again?" She said to her daughter.

Taehyung's sister remained quiet, like she always have been in these situations alike.

I leaned forward in my seat as the anger began to pick up. "Mother, whether if Taehyung and I want kids... that's our own private buisness and no one else's. So please stop pressuring us, especially me to have children. We already have enough pressure from the media."

I bowed, and excused myself from the table as I stood up and walked away from my mother in law, and sister in law... leaving them surprised by my calm, yet defensive words.

I wasn't on the best terms with my mother in law, and the discussion of children was one of the reasons why we weren't as close than before.

I knew the reason why she wanted Taehyung and me to have children, was that she could use the information to brag about to her own friends.

It was like she thought of grandchildren as a higher status. Luckily, fame and fortune hasn't gone in Taehyung's mind as much as his parents did; especially for his mother.

I came home later that day, and prepared dinner for Taehyung; who was busy filming a commercial ad along with the bts members again.

After the release of their newest mv, which was about five days ago, Taehyung was busy as ever, and I usually didn't get to see him as much anymore.

While I was making dinner, I turned on the t.v so I could watch it while I waited for the food to cook, and just in coincidence, a baby commercial for diapers came on.

I sighed, as I watched a cute baby boy giggle on screen, and that made me instinctively smile.

I began to reach down to my stomach, and rubbed it; imagining a small bump there.

I wanted to have kids with Taehyung, and there wasn't one day that passed that an image of a cute baby would randomly appear in your head.

I slowly stopped smiling, as I realized the reasons why I couldn't have a baby now.

The thoughts of my family and friends that have asked me multiple times if I was going to have a baby has already stressed me out, but my mother in law was the biggest blow of all.

The timing with Taehyung wouldn't be right as I knew, he was busy as ever with his work... and will be forever busy with work in his lifetime as a famous idol and actor.

But I hoped that wouldn't stop Taehyung and I both from having a family together, and that kept me to feel more stronger.

a/n: please vote and comment!