26

song of the chapter- You Are So Beautiful by: Eddy Kim

Five days have passed since I've flown to the UK to visit Taehyung, who was in the hospital... and five days since I told him that I decided to give him a second chance.

Our relationship hasn't magically gotten better right afterwards of course... but it was making some good progress.  

But Taehyung's health was recovering very quickly, for which I was very relieved. He performed for the first time today, and the fans were very happy to see him healthy and smiling again.

I leaned on the wall, looking out the floor to ceiling window to see the surreal beauty of London at night, and I still couldn't believe that I was here.

While I was staring out at the big Ben when Taehyung entered the hotel room.

"Thank you so much!" Taehyung says as he said goodnight to the staff members and the members as he entered the room, and closed the door behind him.

I turned around and looked at him, giving him a small smile.

"You're back." 

He smiled back, and started to walk towards me. "I thought you were asleep by now." 

I shook my head, and leaned on the wall when he stopped just in front of me... his eyes flickering from my face to my lower body. 

I cleared my throat. "I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. Not when I have this beautiful view outside the window." 

"What's on your mind that's keeping you up?" He asked me, but I just shook my head again.

"It's nothing," I say as I tried to walk away but he blocked me from going anywhere. 

"Wait a second..." He says, and took a closer look at my face and I avoided eye contact with him. He smirked, as he moved some of my hair strands that was in my face, and placed it behind my ear with his fingers. "were you waiting for me to come back?" 

I couldn't help but smile, giving it away and he started to laugh. 

"I'm tired now. I think I'm going to bed-" I got cut off when he wrapped his arms around my waist, and rested his chin on the top of my head, and held me there in his arms. 

"You don't know how thankful I am for having you back like this," He says and my stomach started to get all fluttery inside, and I smiled against his chest.

He placed a soft kiss on top of my head, and stood back and looked down at me. 

"Thank you." 

I looked back at him, and we shared a long gaze until I got shy and looked away first, and he smiled tenderly as he watched my reaction.