27

song of the chapter-  Do You Know  by: Kim Woobin (Uncontrollably Fond)

Two Months later...

 Humming a little tune, I set my mug of jasmine tea down on the coffee table and slid the door open, letting the cool breeze into the bedroom, and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

The soft breeze made my pink colored silk nightgown ripple in the wind, and I walked out onto the balcony. 

Picking up a simple spray bottle on the balcony floor, I started the day off by beginning to spray water mist onto my little succulent plants... sighing as I did so as I rested my hand on my hip.

I stopped squeezing the lever... and I smiled as a sudden memory popped in my head. 

When we have our last tour in Seoul... promise me you'll come?"

I looked at the tickets that he offered to me, and I looked back up at him.

"Why did you give me two?"

"The other ticket is for Yeeun... because Jungkook, " He tells me midway and chuckled and grabbed my hand and placed the tickets in the middle of the palm of my hand. 

"wanted her to come too." He finishes, and smiled  down at me.

"Ah... I understand." I say and raised my eyebrows... knowing the whole deal here. 

"I also want her to come too," Taehyung says quickly and I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Did you tell Jungkook that Yeeun was going to finish her first semester at the university the same week of the tour?" I asked him, and he avoided eye contact with me.

He cleared his throat, and I sighed. 

"Taehyung, you know that-" 

He cut me off as he quickly placed a kiss on my cheek and hugged me close to him.

"I'll miss you a lot. I'll be back home soon, so please take good care of yourself. The weather is going to get cooler, so wear warmer clothes and turn the heater on in the apartment."

"I know that... but I'm mostly concerned about you," I say, as I hugged him back. "just because you feel like you are getting better doesn't mean that you are quite well yet." 

He made a face and I fixed a misplaced hair on his head. 

There was a knock on the door, which were the staff that were going to bring me back to the airport to get back to Korea and that signaled me to get going. 

"Wait," Taehyung says as I grabbed my things. "you didn't promise me yet?" 

"Promise what- oh." I say, looking down at the tickets in my hand.

"Will you promise me that you will come to our last concert with Yeeun?" He asked me as he raised his pinky finger, and I wrapped my pinky around his and smiled up at him.

"I promise." 

Back to reality, I finished spraying the last few plants before I headed back inside, and closed the sliding door behind me.

I looked up at the clock for a moment before I started to get ready for the eventful day. 

Around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, there was loud knocking at my door, followed by a very loud voice. 

"UNNNNIII!" She yelled through the door, and I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I walked towards the front door.

I opened the door, and there was Yeeun, smiling excitedly back at me.