10

song of the chapter- Will be back by: Sunhae Im

 "I'm so glad you came to see me," Sumin says as she grabbed my hand in hers. "it's been a long time since we've last seen each other." 

"Me too... I can't believe we haven't seen each other since that one time we were at that charity event with the boys." I say to her, and she laughed. 

"Ah... we have to make a day whenever the guys are free, and go on a double date again. Last time we went to dinner, but I want to go on a movie date." 

"Yes! We have to make a day then! I'll talk to Taehyung about it, and you can tell Jin." I say, and winked at her. "I think this upcoming week is when they have a couple days to themselves..." 

I stopped, and looked back up to Sumin. "I was going to say that Friday was available, but I have an ultrasound appointment that day."

"Really? Are you going to be testing to see what the gender the baby would be?" Sumin asked me excitedly, and I smiled and nodded at her.

"Yes I am! I'm reaching 16 weeks next week so I'm so excited to finally know if my baby is a girl or a boy..." I say and looked down at my growing belly. "hopefully... it's a girl." 

"What does Taehyung think?" Sumin asked me curiously. 

I chuckled, and rubbed my belly. "At first he said that he wanted a boy ... but then changed his mind several times after learning that I wanted it to be a girl instead." 

"Jinnie was like that too," Sumin says. "He told me that he wanted a boy first before having another baby. And then I told him how would he be so sure of getting another baby out of me?" She says and rolled her eyes. 

"In the end, we have two boys..." She says and rested her chin on her hand. "I guess he got what he wanted. And for me, I still wish to have a girl." 

"You're still young enough." I say, and that caused her to laugh. 

"Really? I thought that I was getting too old..." 

"What? No... 40 is too old. You still have 8 more years to have a safe labor," I say to her and continued to sip my berry juice that I got here at the cafe.

I then looked down at my watch and saw that it was almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Oh look at the time... I have to go make a surprise visit to Taehyung on the set of his new drama by 3." I say with a sigh. 

Sumin looked at me and smiled. "Oh look at you... supporting your husband are you?" 

"Always... I mean, I have to right?" I say to her, and she started to laugh. 

"You both make a wonderful couple... you know that?" She says to me. "I'm amazed at how well you can keep him down. If I were you... I couldn't handle all his craziness."

"After a while, you get used to it. But for me, I'm not really annoyed of his weirdness... because I'm the same way too, or maybe a bit weirder than him." I say, and began to laugh a whole lot. 

"Well tell Taehyung I said hello, alright?" She says, and grabbed my hand in hers. "And you, I hope you will be feeling alright. If you get a little nauseated, you are always welcome to my home and I or Jinnie can cook you a nice rice porridge." 

"I haven't had Jin's rice porridge in forever... thinking about it makes my mouth water." I say, as I started to think about Jin's home cooked meals.

"Yah, I can cook well too you know." Sumin says in half jealousy of her husband, and I laughed at her reaction. 

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." I nodded as we both stood up from our chairs.