14

song of the chapter- that kind of night by: Urban Zakapa 

 I was in the middle of washing the dishes when I heard the door unlock.

 I turned off the facet, and turned around and started running out of the kitchen, and peered over the wall to see Taehyung pulling his luggage and bags inside.

"Honey! You're home!" I cried out as I ran towards him, and embraced him when he was in the middle of putting his stuff on the ground. 

"Have you missed me?" Taehyung asked me in a teasing question, and I looked up at him and made a face. 

"No. I didn't miss you at all." I say, and he smiled as he cupped my face between his hands. 

"Well I missed you... a whole lot." He says, and I started to smile shyly, looking away from his eyes when he pressed his lips on mine, and gave me a soft kiss. 

I smiled against the kiss, and broke away first and looked up at him. "Are you hungry? Did you eat anything on the flight back?" 

"I didn't eat much-" 

"Stupid," I say as I punched him on the arm lightly. "why didn't you? You know that when you don't eat enough, you won't have any energy for-" 

He leaned near my face again, wearing a faint smirk on his lips. "It's because I was longing for my wife's home cooked meal that was waiting for me at home."

I made a face at him, and he patted his stomach.

"I'm really hungry... please feed me." He says, trying to do aegyo on me as he made a pouting face, and rubbed his eyes like he was going to cry. 

I looked at him, and smiled. "I will... but let me help you bring your stuff in first." 

After helping him put his luggage and other bags in our bedroom, he went to go take a shower and change, and I went back into the kitchen to prepare his favorite home cooked meal.

When he came back out, I was already done with placing the food out on the kitchen table. 

"Okay... let's eat!" I say as I ushered him to sit down, and I sat across from him. 

"Wow... this looks so delicious," Taehyung says when he looked at my decorative display of the food. "this looks like it took you hours to make... don't you think you outdone yourself?" 

"No no, I wanted to do this because I just wanted to give you a warm welcome back home." I just say as I started to dig into the food. 

Taehyung frowned as he crossed his arms across his chest. "But I feel bad for eating." 

I looked at him, and stopped what I was doing. "Taehyung," 

He looked up at me.