Chapter 1 New School

Jane's POV :

" We should just punch him in the face if I know that we will get out from that school . " My demon , Kim said .

" Ya I know and I regret that I didn't do that ." I replied and kicked a rock on the sidewalk hardly . I walked to my new school lazily . This is my fifth times I moved to another school since people knew my secret and scared of me .

After my mother died , my so called father or should I said that fuckin demon take care of me . He made me live in this freaking world alone while he stayed in the demon realm but every month , he would send me some money .

Eventhough , he was not in this world but he always asked some demon to watch me . When people in my school knew about my secret , he would immediately sent me to another school like this.

Because some of them might be scare of me but some don't. The one that don't will insult me and bully me . That just made me lost control and hit them. Fortunately, I didn't't kill them .

I snapped out of my thoughts when a guy bumped into me and cause me to fall on the floor . I hissed in pain as i felt sting on my butt .

" Eyes on road girl . " He said with a husky voice . I lifted up my chin to look at the voice . I saw a tall guy , with light brown hair walked away from me.

I stood up and rubbed my butt .
" Such a bloodsucker . " I muttered under my breath.

" He is too hot for a vampire."

" Urgh shut up Kim . " I dusted my self and walked into the school.

When I walked through the school hallway , people gave me a skeptical look which I suppose inevitable with my not so short , curled , silver hair and my pale face .

" Why do human always stares at us ? "

" I don't know. "

I ignored all the thoughts that I could hear from them and made my way to the principal's school . I stopped in front of the room labelled " OFFICE " . I took a deep breath before knock the door . I knocked the door and waited for the call for me to enter .

I heard a not so loud feminine voice shouted come in . I twisted the doorknob and stepped into the room . The room was all white with an elegant british style.

" How may I help you young lady?" A short , middle-aged asked from behind the wooden desk , pushing her glasses futher up her nose .

" I'm Jane Park . I'm a new student here . " I introduced and bowed.

" Ohh Miss Park . I have been waiting for you . My name is Mrs.Yoo . " She stood up and shook my hand while a grin formed across her face.

"Have a sit . " She said .

" Thanks . " I thanked her and sat down .

" Alright , this is your timetable , your locker number and the key . My assistant will assist you to your class . " She gave me a few paper and my key locker .

" Thank you Mrs.Yoo . " I took the key locker and put in my school uniform pocket while the paper in my hand.

" If you need anything , just tell me . Maybe I can help you . " She said and stood up .

" Thank you again Mrs.Yoo . " I said and bowed . I walked out from the room with her assistant walking in front of me . The bell already rang a few minutes ago .

My hand started sweating as I started being nervous . I don't scare of people , I just don't like having their attention on me . I'm so tired of changing school again . I hope everything will be fine and I could graduate from this school with peace .