Chapter 4 He Saved Me

( I can't wait for bangtan bon voyage !!! )

Taehyung's POV :

" Stop ! " I saw one of the guy tried to slap her . I have been following her since I bumped into her at the convenience stor.

My curiosity made me to follow her. I heard her conversation with Jimin . Jimin was waiting for her in front of her house .

I got a call from Jungkook . I pick up the call and was talking with him when I realized I lost her. But all of the sudden , I heard someone screaming and it was her. I ran to the voice and saw she pinned into the wall by two drunken men .

" What ! " the one who tried to slap her shouted.

"Let her go" I said calmly.

"No, why do I have to?" he replied

I flashed them a smirk - my trademark - before I replied them .

" You will regret if you don't do that . " I said .

" Hahaha ,Go away kid . Mind your own business. " He said and tried to kiss her while the other guy was holding her wrist .

" No . " She said as she was struggling to avoid the kiss.

I ran to them with my vampire speed and threw both of them over the wall . They groaned in pain as their back hit the wall .

" You should listen to me when I ask you to let her go . " I said and walked to them as my eyes turned to red .

" You-you are n-not human . " They stuttered as I could see fear in their eyes . They terrified and ran away . I wanted to run after them but I stopped when I heard someone groaned . I almost forgot about Jane.

I saw she was on the floor on her knees.

" Hey are you okay ? " I asked as I tapped her shoulder .

She turned around and I could see her brown eyes turned to bloody red . I gasped and shocked. Does she not human ?

" Taehyung " Her eyes widened right after she recognized me.

" Your eyes ? " I stepped backward as she stood up .

" Huh ? " She turned away immediately and tried to cover her eyes with her palm .

" A-are you okay ? " I stuttered . I didn't know why I felt nervous .

" Hmmm ya thanks . " She said without looking at me .

I turned around and grabbed her plastic.

" Here. " I said as I gave her the plastic bag .

She took it hesitantly.

" Thanks again . I think I should go. " She turned around and was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist.

" Wait . Let me send you home . " I said and looked into her eyes . Her eyes already back to the normal colour. Our eyes locked for awhile but she looked away.

" Aniyo , gwenchana . I can go home by my self. " She pulled out her wrist from my grip and walked away .

I watched her walked away from me until she disappeared from my vision . I put my hand on my chest .

Why my heart's pounding like crazy ?

Jane's POV ;

" Hey are you okay ? " I heard a husky voice asked me as I felt someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and saw a tall guy standing in front of me . He gasped and shocked but I didn't know why .

" Taehyung " My eyes widened .

" Your eyes ? " He stepped backward as I stood up .

My eyes? It must be Kim.

" Huh ? " I turned away immediately and tried to cover my eyes with my palm .

" A-are you okay ? " He stuttered .

" Hmmm ya thanks . "I said and still trying to cover my eyes.

He turned around and grabbed something.

" Here. " He said as he gave me a plastic bag.

I took it hesitantly.

" Thanks again . I think I should go. " I turned around and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

" Wait . Let me send you home . " He said and looked into her eyes . Our eyes locked for awhile but I looked away. I was too afraid to make an eye contact with him.

" Aniyo , gwenchana . I can go home by my self. " I pulled out my wrist from his grip and walked through the alley .

I kept walking even I didn't even know where was I heading to . I kept walking and walking until I found a familiar car .

" Jimin . " I knocked the window of the car.

" Yah ! Where have you been ? " He said as he got out of the car.

" Mian . I went to buy this . " I said as I raised my plastic bag in front of his face .

" What is this ? " He grabbed that plastic and opened it .

" Ramyun ? Kimbap ? " He looked at me unbelievably.

" What ? I'm hungry . " I said as I leaned my body into the car.

" Haish . Kaja . " He said as he pushed me into to passanger seat.

" Where are we going ? "

" Eat . My treat . " He said and drove the car.

" Yeay !!!! " I shouted .

" But you pay . " He said and giggled.

" This punk . "