Chapter 2 My Bestfriend

Taehyung's POV :

" Yah , Jeon Jungkook . Wake up ." I slapped his face slightly. This boy was really hard to wake up and I was done with this.

" 5 minutes hyung . " He said with his eyes closed.

" No . Wake up now. We are going to be late . " I said as I pulled him up .

" Ahhh hyung . " He said and laid back .

" I'm going to call Jin hyung if you don't want to wake up . " I said with my arms crossed over my chest .

" NO! " He immediately stood up and ran into the bathroom with his vampire speed. I giggled. I should do that earlier. I knew that he hate when Jin hyung twist his nipple to wake him up .

I walked out from his room and went to my room . I opened the door and saw Jimin walked out from our bathroom with nothing but towel on his waist .

" Yahh , don't you know how to knock ? " He said and put his both arms to cover his bare chest.

" Stop being silly Jimin . This is my room too . " I replied.

" But no one can see my abs except of my girl . " He said.

" Whatever . " I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom .

** at school

I bid them goodbye and walked to my classroom . I was busy fixing my tie when a girl bumped into me and caused her to fall on the floor .

" Eyes on road , girl . " I said without looking at her and walked away . She must be one of the girl who intentionally ran into me to get my attention. But I could sense something weird from her . Her scent was different than the others .

** in the class

I was busy taking some notes when someone knocked the door. I looked at the door and saw the same girl who bumped into me walked to Mr.Park.

She introduced her self as a new student . Her name is Jane Park . Mr.Han told her to sit at the empty seat beside me . I ignored her and continued my work .

She sat down and put her bag under her desk . She looking at her left side in my direction and frozed . She kept staring at me and made me felt uncomfortable.
" Stop staring at me . Its rude . " I said without looking at her . She kinda annoyed me .

" Sorry . " She replied shortly and glanced back . Her scent drive me crazy . I looked at her without turning my head.

Jane's POV :

I walked into the cafeteria and made my way to the counter. I grabbed a sandwich and a coke and paid it .

I looked around searching for empty table . But I found nothing. I sighed . I turned around and found my body hit by someone .

I lifted up my head and saw Luna smirked at me with her friend behind her .

" Opss sorry . " She said and walked away .

"Urgh that bitch."

I rubbed my butt as I felt sting on it .

" Jane ? " I heard a familiar voice called my name . I looked up and my eyes widened.

" Chimchim ? " I asked shocked.

He helped me up and I dusted myself.

" What are you doing here ? " He asked.

" I moved here . " I replied.

" Jinjja ? " He asked unbelievably.

I nodded and the next thing I knew he pulled me into his embrace.

" You don't know how much I miss you . " He said as he thightened the hug.

" I miss you too Chimchim . " I said and hugged him back. He was my bestfriend when I was little . I haven't meet him for about 5 years after he moved with his parent. I know that he is a vampire and he know that I am half human and half demon. He was the one who helped me control my anger.

He pulled us apart and ruffled my hair.

" I can't believe that you are standing in front of me now . " He said.

" Haish , me too . " I said and smiled.

" Hi Kim . " Jimin said and acted like he was waving his hand to Kim.

I giggled.

" Kaja . I want you to meet my friends . " He said and grabbed my hand . We walked to the table near the window .

I saw six vampire were sitting at the table . I whispered to him " are you kidding me ? " . He chuckled and nodded.

" Hey guys . " Jimin greeted them as he sat at the table and left me standing alone beside him . He looked at me and patted the empty seat beside him and I understood what he meant.

I hesitantly sat beside him . I looked at them and recognized one of them .

" Omg , is that Kim Taehyung ? "

" Yes . "

" What is he doing here ? Is he Jimin's friend ? "

" I guess . "

" Jimin , who is she ? " The blonde hair guy asked .

" Ohh . This is Jane . My bestfriend. " He said while looking at them . He glanced at his side and looked at me . " Jane , this is my friends . " He said to me.

" This is Jin , Jhope , Suga , Rapmonster , Jungkook and Taehyung . " He continued his sentence . My eyes locked with Taehyung's for awhile . I looked away and broke the stare . My heart was beating like crazy.

" Hi . " They said in unisons except of Taehyung .

" Shit they are so handsome . "

" Urgh please Kim , can you control your hormone ? "

" Hi . " I greeted back awkwardly.
" Nice hair . " Suga said.

" Thanks . " I replied .

" Noona , what class are you ? " Jungkook asked . I could tell that Jungkook was younger than me since he called me noona.

" Ommo he is so cute . I wanna hug him "

" 5-A . "

" So you and Taehyung hyung are classmate ? " He asked as his eyes widened.

" Yes . " I replied .

" Taehyung-ahh do you know Jane?" Jin asked .

" No . " Taehyung asked coldly.

" Hmmm weird , how could you don't know her when she is your classmate ? " Rapmonster asked.

" Because I don't give a fuck about her . " He said and immediately stood up and walked away .

I was shocked with his attitude.

" Just ignore him . He always be like that . " Jimin asked as he rubbed my shoulder . I nodded.

" What did us do wrong ? "

" Molla "