Chapter 26 Reason

OMG THE MAKNAE LINE LOOK SO HANDSOME IN THIS PICTURE GOSH LORD HELP ME!!!

Taehyung's POV

"Okay you can stop now . " I said , annoyed as I let go of her hand.

" What ? " She asked , trying to act innocent while I knew all of those tears were fake.

" Just cut the crap Yerin . Do you really have to do that ? " I asked her . I couldn't believe she started a fight with Jane. I couldn't believe dad made me engaged with someone like her.

Flashback

I walked through the long , dark hallway to my father room. After the fight with Jane , I decided to buy a visit for my parent.

I knocked the door a few times and I heard a deep voice said " come in " . I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open slowly .

" Do you want to talk to me , father ? " I said as I stepped into his dark room . Well you guys might be think , vampire would live in this kind of world. Dark and creepy but trust me . Its only my father . He is the most creepiest person I ever know. He is the one who make all decision for my family.

" Yes, I do . Have a sit . " He said without looking at me , gestured me to sit in front of him.

Do you really need to be so formal with me ? I thought to myself.

I settled myself down in front of him and his eyes snapped to me.

" I want you to engage with Yerin." He said with a serious face. My eyes automatically widened .

" What ? Are you kidding me?" I choked my own saliva as I stood on my own feets.

" You heard me Kim Taehyung and I'm not kidding . "

" What if I don't wanna engage with her ? " I asked him as I raised my eyebrows to him.

" Well then I will kill your little human Jane. " He said made my eyes widened again.

" H-how do you know her ? " I stuttered.

" Ohh son . I have a lot of eyes on earth . " He replied .

Is he fucking serious ? He spy on me ? Damn.

I don't want to put Jane in danger. I love her and I don't wanna lose her but I know . I would never win this . I sighed heavily .

I'm sorry , Jane.

" Fine . I'll do it . But leave Jane alone. " I replied , giving him the victory he wanted.

" Good . You're going to take Yerin back with you . "

" What ? For what ? "

" Well I have to keep an eye on you , I need to wheter you keep your words or not . "

" Don't you have enough eyes for me ? " I raised my voice . This is too much . I never had a chance to live in my own life. I can't even make my own decision. And now I have to give up on Jane . What the actual fuck !

" Don't you dare raise your voice to me Kim Taehyung . I'm your father . You know what I can do with your little human . " He said as he stood up .

" Fine . Urgh . " I replied and rushed out from the room as I slammed the door shut hardly.

" You are mine Kim Taehyung . No one can take you away from me. " She yelled.

" Who said I'm yours ? My father? Screw him ? I don't even want to do this - "Suddenly a jolt of big pain hit my heart . I felt on my knees as I shut my eyes tightly .

The image of Jane , curling into a ball , crying in pain , playing in my mind. She was screaming and then blacked out .

" Taehyung-ahh what happened?" Yerin asked as she rushed to me.

" Don't touch me . " I snapped as I raised my hand in front of her face. I slowly helped myself stood up on my own feets. I really needed to get to Jane right now .

I turned on my heels and ran to the cafeteria , leaving Yerin behind. I was on my way to the cafeteria when I frozed on my place when I saw Junior was carrying his sister with bridal style out from the cafeteria.

" Jane . " I ran towards them but before I could touch Jane , a fist met my jaws made me stumbled back .

I touched my cheek as I could feel a stinging pain on it .

" Don't you dare lay your filthy hand on her . " Mark snapped as he growled to me.

I was about to respond when Jimin punched me causing blood to run down from my lips.

" What the hell Jimin ? " I asked as I wiped the blood away.

" This is your fault . If anything happen to her , you're not my friend anymore. " He replied as he walked away with Mark .

The other mutt came out and followed Mark. Jackson managed to growl to me before he followed them and soon I saw my bestfriends walked out from the cafeteria . All of them shot me a glare before they walked away. The only one who left with me was my brother. He gave me a small smile as he rubbed my shoulder.

" Don't worry. I know everything and I don't blame you . " Jin said. No one know that Jin is my brother except of the boys. I didn't tell Jin about dad but I knew he would know everything.

" I didn't mean to hurt her but I had to . Dad threatened me to kill her if I didn't engage with Yerin." I replied as I kept my head low.

" I know . Don't worry . She would understand everything and forgive you . But now you need to go get her . She needs you right now. "

" Thank you . I don't know what would happen to me if I didn't have you. " I replied as I hugged him.

" You're welcome. Now go . " He said as he pulled away . I nodded and gave him a smile before I turned on my heels and walked away.

* Okay so now this is the reason why Taehyung being a bad person to Jane. I hope you guys like it but I need a little bit idea from you guys . Do me a favor by commenting your idea and don't forget to vote . Xoxo

( Unedited )