Chapter 17 Peace

I changed the cover bcs Taehyung is so handsome in the picture .

Jane's POV :

" Where am I ? " Junior asked as he tried to sit but I stopped him.

" Don't move . You're in my room. " I replied as I made him to lay back .

" What happened ? " He asked , confused.

I hesitated to tell him but he was so desperate to know what had happened. I told him from A to Z and expected him to get mad at me . But he didn't. He just mad when I told him Luna compelled him .

" Where is the bitch ? " He snapped angrily and sat up .

" Calm down . Taehyung already deal with her . " I replied as I calmed him down .

" By the way , I'm sorry . " I said , keeping my head low.

" Ohh Jane , I'm sorry too . For leaving you alone . I didn't know what you have been through . I'm sorry you have to face all of it without me . I didn't keep my promise to you . I'm sorry Jane. " Junior said as he pulled me into his hug.

" I miss you bro . " I said as I crying in his arms.

" Shhh . I miss you too sis . Don't cry okay . " He pulled away and wiper my tears away .

I hugged him back and he patted my back .

" I won't leave you again . " He said softly .

" Promise ? " I pulled away and looked into his eyes . He nodded and smiled.

Suddenly the door opened and the boys stepped into the room.

" Hey . " Taehyung greeted as he walked to my side . He gave me a quick peck on my forehead before he settled down beside me.

" How are you feeling ? " Jimin asked Junior .

" I'm fine . Just a little bit sore . " He replied as he rubbed the back of his neck .

" By the way this is .... " Jimin introduced the boys to Junior . I was happy to see him getting along with the boys.

" Are you okay ? " Taehyung asked me as he took my hand into his large hand. A faint smile formed across his face.

" Ya . " I nodded . " Where is she?" I asked him . The smile on his face gone and replaced with anger.

" I killed her . " He replied seriously.

" You what ? " I was shocked as I pulled my hand away from him. I did hate her but I didn't want Taehyung to kill her .

" I'm just kidding Jane . Jin hyung sent her back to vampire realm. " He said as he tried to hold his laugh . I shot him a glare and crossed my arms over my chest .

" H.a.h.a so funny . " I said sarcastically.

He bursted into laugh which made me to roll my eyes to him .

" I'm sorry ... you .. should.. see.. your... face . " He said while laughing with his hand clutching his stomach .

" Tae . " I whined when he didn't stopped laughing.

" Sorry babe . " He said as he wiped the tears in his eyes due to too much laughing and pulled me into hug . My mouth turned into pout made him leaned down and gave me a long peck on my lips.

" Go get a room guys . " Junior and Jimin said in unison .

" I know both of you are jealous." I replied and stuck out my tongue.

" No we're not . " They said in unison again made me , taehyung and the others bursted into laugh.

" Ya whatever . " I replied and then hugged Taehyung's again , breathing his scents.

" Yah palli . " I said as I grabbed Junior's hand and pulled him off the bed.

" What the fuck Jane ? Its hurt. " He yelled as he rubbed his butt that hit the floor hardly.

" Wake up pabo . Go take a shower and get ready . You have 10 minutes before I eat your bacon. " I replied made him ran into the bathroom.

" Don't touch my bacon or I kill you . " He said before he closed the door.

" Ya ya whatever . Hurry up . " I shouted and walked out from the room . It's been a week since the incident and Junior moved into my house . I got my old stupid twin brother back .

Yahooo. God please note the sarcasm. Stupid twin brother meant he was not just stupid , he also annoying and lazy . I needed to wake him up every morning and fixed my hair everytime he ruined my hair.

I walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen . I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and filled it with orange juice . I settled my self down on the chair and grabbed some bacon and omelette . I put it on my place and started eating my breakfast.

Before I could finish my breakfast , Junior came into the kitchen and sat in front of me. He started eating his lunch silently and I walked to the sink after I finished my breakfast .

" Hurry up . I wait you in the car." I said as I grabbed my bag . He hummed in return with his eyes focusing on his breakfast .

I exited his car and fixed my skirt . I closed the door and looked around , searching for Taehyung .

" I'll see you at lunch sister . " Junior said and wave his hand to me before he walked away .

I decided to not wait for Taehyung and went to my locker. I couldn't find Taehyung anywhere . Maybe hes late. I thought to myself.

I was walking through the hallway when I smelled a weird scent . I closed my eyes to recognize the scent but suddenly someone bumped into me , made my bookd in my hands fell to the floor.

" Ohh shit . " I cursed and bend to pick them up . The person that I bumped into helped me pick up my book .

"Sorry . Here . " A man voice said made me to lift up my head . I was frozed when I saw my old bestfriend standing in front of me.

" Jackson ? " I asked him with my eyes opened widely .

" Jane ? " He also had a same reaction with mine.

" God it's you . " He said and pulled me into a buddy hug . Jackson was my bestfriend when I was in my old school . He was a werewolf . That's the reason why I could smell an unfamiliar scent. It was him .

" God dude . What are you doing here ? " I said as I pulled away .

" I moved here . " He replied , grinning widely to me .

" Wait ? If you are here that's mean he is also here ? " I asked him when I thought about him.

" Yes . All of us moved here . " He said made me to face palm myself.

I'm dead .