Chapter 6 The Secret Revealed

Jane's POV :

I was busy fixing my hair when someone held my shoulder, turned me around and slammed me against the locker.

" What the hell ? " I spatted as soon as I saw Luna standing in front of me.

" Hi bitch . " She said as a smirked formed across her face.

I pushed her and caused her stepped backward a little bit away from me.

" What do you want ? " I asked .

" I just want to warn you to stay away from my boy. "

" Tsk your boy ? Who the hell is your boy ? " I scoffed.

" Taehyung . " she exclaimed.

" Oh my fucking shit ."

I felt ache in my chest . Damn.

" What if I don't ? " I said with my eyebrows raised up . I tried to play cool as I tried to endure the pain.

" You will regret if you do that ."

" Whatever bitch . " I said as I tried to walk away from her. The pain was getting bad.

She grabbed my hand and pushed me against the locker.

" Shit . " I groaned in pain as my back hit the locker hardly.

" Listen up slut , this is my last warning . If I see you with Taehyung again , I'll turn you into piece . " She whispered to my ear.

She pulled herself away from me and crossed her arms over her chest .

" Do your parents know you're a slut ? Or maybe your mom is a slut just like you . " She exclaimed and laughed.

" She've gone too far . "

I forgot the pain and did what I have to. I pushed her across the hallway and slammed her into the wall . I grabbed her wrist and pinned her into the wall .

" What did you say about my mother ? " I asked as I tightened my grip on her wrist . My body was shaking because I was too mad.

" You heard me right . " She said and still managed to show me her ugly smile.

" You don't have a right to call my mother a slut . You can insult me but not her , you freakin hoe." I spatted and she stiffed.

" You don't know me but I know who you are . I don't do trouble but I love trouble. So try me ." I whispered to her as my mark started to show up . My brown eyes slowly changed to bloody red and I smirked.

I pulled away from her and let it go as a smirk still forming on my face.

" Jane . " I turned around to see Jimin and the boys . Their eyes widened and so did mine.

Suddenly the pain in my chest was unbearable and I put my hand on my chest . I started to walk away but I couldn't. My vision became blur and I blacked out. Someone caught my body before my body could touch the ground.

Jimin's POV :

I looked around the gym and Jane was nowhere to be found.

" Hyung kaja . " Jungkook said to me and I nodded , joining the boys walked out from the gym .

We were walking through the school's hallway to our class. Suddenly I saw Jane and Luna in the hallway . I saw Jane was pinning Luna against the wall.

Based on what I saw , I knew , that was not Jane . Kim was trying to take over her. And I could tell that she was furious.

" Jane " I said softly . She turned around and her eyes widened.

Shit , her eyes.

But all of the sudden , she tried to walk away but she blacked out .

I was about to run to her but Taehyung was faster . He caught her and carried her bridal style to the infirmary.

" If anything happen to Jane , I'll make sure you won't see the sun anymore . " I said to Luna and walked away. I knew that Luna was crazy of Taehyung but Taehyung didn't even care about her.

I followed Taehyung with the boys , left Luna behind.

Jane's POV :

" Where am I ? " I murmured. I woke up with a big headache . I still could feel a pain in my chest but it was bearable.

" Hey , you're awake . " Taehyung said while rubbing his eyes.

" Taehyung ? " My eyes widened.

" Are you okay ? " He put his palm on my forehead .

" I'm not sick . " I pushed his hand away.

" Ohh okay . " He replied . The silence had fallen between us and I started to feel awkward.

" Where am I ? Where is Jimin ? " I asked as I could see Jimin was not in the room.

" You're in infirmary. Jimin went to the cafeteria with the other to get you something to eat . " He explained.

" Ohh . " I replied shortly.

" Hmmm Jane . " He called me softly.

" Yup . " I looked at him .

" Who exactly are you ? " He asked.

My eyebrows furrowed .

" What do you mean ? "

" You know what I mean Jane . I know that you know that I saw your eyes that night right. " He said calmly.

At this moment , I only could say nothing . There was nothing came out of my mouth.

" Jane , answer me . " He grabbed my hand. I looked at my hand and looked back at his eyes. I could feel spark all over my body and my heart was pounding .

" Why do I feel like this ? "

" Jane . " He tightened the grip on my hand waiting for my answer.

" Hmmm I'll explain when everyone is here . " I said nervously.

" Okay . " He let go of my hand and leaned back into the chair.

The door opened and Jimin and the boys came in .

" Hey . How are you feeling ?" Jimin said and sat beside me on the bed.

" Well I'm okay and still alive. "

" Haih , you scared me to death you know " He ruffled my hair.

I giggled.

" I'm still waiting Jane." I stopped from giggling and looked at him.

" Waiting for what ? " Jimin asked.

" Hmmm okay . " I sighed as I put the sandwich on the side table .

" Actually I'm a half human and half demon . Satisfied? "

" You what ? " The boys said in unison.